Nofollow, Noindex tags on gigs pages?

themasterminds

I see it in their main page too, I am assuming it must be a potential glitch as I have no idea why they would put those in their main part of their page. I am hoping that it has something more to do with their Fiverr mobile page than anything else. I guess time will tell. That will really put a damper on my new gigs I am about to launch if none are even going to be crawled.

@voiceoverwork

He’s saying that from the coding that was placed, “nofollow” and “noindex” that it essentially tells Google and other search engines to no longer crawl and update their index for these pages. It appears to be in the “header” of the page, which means that it is for every page on Fiverr? That seems just weird of Fiverr to do so I can only imagine it is temporary. Perhaps they’re making some internal changes that they don’t want to end up being accidently crawled.

backlinkbost said: They have a team of his own gigs. 50%-owned wealth Seua Fiverr. The rest of that is really important gigs. I had previously suspected. They made ​​a strange plan to give workers who are not necessarily professional. While workers with low Levels will be destroyed if they do not have a buyer

Okay, I'll bite...

1. Who is the his in "his own gigs"?

2. What is "wealth Seua"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

@voiceoverwork

I don’t see it anymore(on the main page or in the gigs.), so I feel as though they were just making a change in their page and for whatever the reason they didn’t want certain areas crawled. So, it was in fact, temporary. Perhaps a glitch, or when they do major maintenance in parts, they want to make sure that nothing of importance gets crawled while actively making changes.

Archived