How long (1 week, A month, 1 Year etc) a new freelancer should try to be successful on Fiverr?

zaifibiru

That’s a great question. I wouldn’t put a timer on how long it should take to be successful, instead I would ask “how long until you change your approach”.

For example, my first ever gig was a dud, didn’t sell anything. My second sold a couple but not much at all. My third gig (setup about 4 months in) sold from the day it was posted.

Typically I give every gig 30-45 days. If it hasn’t sold, I either change it, or remove it.

That’s a great question. I wouldn’t put a timer on how long it should take to be successful, instead I would ask “how long until you change your approach”.

For example, my first ever gig was a dud, didn’t sell anything. My second sold a couple but not much at all. My third gig (setup about 4 months in) sold from the day it was posted.

Typically I give every gig 30-45 days. If it hasn’t sold, I either change it, or remove it.

Hi, what approach can one use to make a selling gig?

Simple answer: As long as it takes.
Realistically, neither success nor failure is a speedy process.
A key I’ve used is consistent adaptation. I used to have 12 - 15 gigs at a time, but over a period of months to years, I’ve settled on 6-7 and of those 90% of my sales comes from 4.
Only you can set your time table AND define what success means to YOU.
It could be 1 month…it could be 8 months, but only will know.

I love to see this answer specially “how long until you change your approach”.you passed us the key to success, thank you. Can you please share your further experiences such as you said you change or remove that gig which not bring results within a certain time period. what you would like to do with those gigs which bring less result?

• 6 months later...

Archived