Why orders in article writing are so slow? is buyers not interested anymore

irtazaali01

For gigs for article writing buyers will probably take more notice of the text in the package and gig descriptions. Though there’s very limited space in package descriptions (and it would be better if Fiverr increased the amount of characters allowed) it would probably help to change text like “i offer u best content” in the package descriptions of writing gigs (eg. to always capitalise the word “I” etc. and write out words like “you” instead of writing “u”).

Also if you are good at writing you could offer gigs for more subjects. You could add gigs for other things too.

I got my first order in article writing in 12 days feeling grateful I made 3 gigs of different skills but I didn’t received any order lately on my other 2 gigs do I have a description problem or do I should create more gigs or accounts?

do I should create more gigs or accounts?

NEVER DO THAT! Don’t create more than one account as that’s a ToS violation, and doing so will get you permanently banned from Fiverr.

I suggest that you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service as not abiding by the ToS will put your account at risk of being banned.

For gigs for article writing buyers will probably take more notice of the text in the package and gig descriptions. Though there’s very limited space in package descriptions (and it would be better if Fiverr increased the amount of characters allowed) it would probably help to change text like “i offer u best content” in the package descriptions of writing gigs (eg. to always capitalise the word “I” etc. and write out words like “you” instead of writing “u”).

Also if you are good at writing you could offer gigs for more subjects. You could add gigs for other things too.

Lovely Suggestion Thanks bro

Archived