Fiver is not for all. Or is it?

tajrean

Fiverr could ban you from the site.

If i was 1st 2nd or top rated seller, I would have thought thousands of time before posting it. But my question is why would i even care about fivers actions, if Im not even making my 1st order? #justathought

#justathought

That’s a terrible thought.

Thinking that you can cheat or break the rules because you have “nothing to lose”… shame on you.

Catwriter is a professional writer. She’s someone who has written, published and edited numerous books and articles.

I think she knows her stuff when it comes to plagiarism. It’s probably worth taking note of her advice, which could help you avoid trouble. 😉

I think she knows her stuff when it comes to plagiarism. It’s probably worth taking note of her advice.

That’s true, We have to respect for someone’s passion if they are more mature on that than us. 😌

If i was 1st 2nd or top rated seller, I would have thought thousands of time before posting it. But my question is why would i even care about fivers actions, if Im not even making my 1st order? #justathought

But my question is why would i even care about fivers actions, if Im not even making my 1st order?

Because you are not going to earn anything by breaking rules. Fiverr is not for everyone. Fiverr keeps only honest sellers and the ones who cheat and steal will be banned or will leave by themselves because they wouldn’t get any orders.

But my question is why would i even care about fivers actions, if Im not even making my 1st order? #justathought

Because you’re hoping that you could earn some (or a lot of) money here, but it’s not going to happen if Fiverr bans you first?

But my question is why would i even care about fivers actions, if Im not even making my 1st order?

Hello, welcome. Let me approach this from a different perspective, one which affects your ability to get sales or not.

You have a chance here to make some decent money. So do not blow it.

Don’t do anything, and I mean NOTHING, that could get you banned.

Copying gigs or taking the words from them could get you banned.

You seem like a smart person. You are basically honest enough to admit in public you took someone else’s gig and copied it. So the problem is that (ignoring the fact that it’s wrong and against the rules) that it is not the way to get ahead or make money here.

This is a golden opportunity for you. Don’t ruin it. MAKE YOUR OWN UNIQUE GIGS with your own words. That is the first thing to do if you want to succeed. It’s not that hard here. Don’t ruin this chance you have to work for yourself and make good money. So far you are on your way to wrecking that chance. People get banned a lot here for what you did.

The number one rule for making money on fiverr is being smart enough to make your OWN gigs. Put in your OWN creativity.

If you can’t do that this is the wrong place for you.

My question is why would you think that you deserve to have an order where you are not even agree to obey the rules given by the platform?

Maybe fiver is following this post. Maybe sooner or later, they are going to take an action. But do you think I deserve to get banned? If not, vote for me.

But do you think I deserve to get banned?

Frankly… yes. You are plagiarizing, taunting Fiverr to take action against you, and showing complete disregard for honest success.

My question is why would you think that you deserve to have an order where you are not even agree to obey the rules given by the platform?

so you mean referencing is against fiverr?

Maybe fiver is following this post. Maybe sooner or later, they are going to take an action. But do you think I deserve to get banned? If not, vote for me.

do you think I deserve to get banned?

Me personally think yes. because you broke a rule. but maybe you’ll end up with just a warning or nothing. who knows. 😌

This is not called referencing, It’s called plagiarism.

But do you think I deserve to get banned? If not, vote for me.

So, you only want people who think you don’t deserve to be banned to vote for you? :rofl:

And what would voting accomplish? We don’t decide who gets banned, Fiverr does.

No matter what you call it now, referencing is when you quote the sources (you didn’t do that), so what you did is plagiarism. And yes, it’s forbidden.

On top of that, try to think like a buyer: if you can choose between an established seller, and someone who copied, almost word-for-word, someone else’s content, who would you choose? Who would seem like a more honest person, and like someone capable of doing the task?

The answer is simple, the services you’re offering are most common services here on fiverr. due to that there are countless rated gigs with hundreds and thousands of reviews. So if a buyer searches for a related keyword, they mostly get queried those gigs up in the top of search result. Your gig maybe on next pages. Even if a buyer see your gig after going through few pages, They still most likely will not place any order on a gig without any reviews on it just because even they are on 2nd or 3rd page, they still see rated gigs.

For an example, I’ve search for keyword “data entry” and on 6th page of search result.

this is a big problem.

Alright then. Considering some of the opinion, it was great.

Anything I’m going to reply will turn against me. so I’m not going to say anything now.😶

You don’t need to say anything more.

But I am truly amazed and applauding to you.

This is one of the rare cases where person don’t see what he did wrong with stealing someone’s hard work.

The only thing I wish to you is a good luck. Without luck you wouldn’t survive long here with this attitude and for sure wouldn’t get many orders.

Good Luck.

Anything I’m going to reply will turn against me. so I’m not going to say anything now.😶

People take copying gigs of others very seriously. People work hard on their gigs to make them stand out.

You don’t need to say anything more.

But I am truly amazed and applauding to you.

This is one of the rare cases where person don’t see what he did wrong with stealing someone’s hard work.

The only thing I wish to you is a good luck. Without luck you wouldn’t survive long here with this attitude and for sure wouldn’t get many orders.

Good Luck.

It’s not that rare, unfortunately, though I have to admit that some of them are a lot more aggressive when someone points out what they did was wrong than @tajrean is.

Of course, they also tend to get banned pretty soon.

@tajrean

This is what your profile description reads:

“I have just started using fiverr although the account was created on 2014. 😃 Incase you wonder about my reviews and gigs selling. But any ways,

I’m friendly and easy-going guy with an experience in diverse field such as graphics designing, managing social media, programming (php, html ,css). Also I’m a good web researcher, eCommerce expert, excellent content analyst/writer and data entry expert.”

😳 I am very surprised. Why did you not mention the skills you excel at in your profile description? I think you should not miss out on the opportunity to let your buyers know the skills you possess. After all, you seem to be very good at “referencing” and “researching.” 🙂

P.S: I am sorry for using the words plagiarism and stealing in the previous version of this post. What was I even thinking? My sincere apologies.

@tajrean

This is what your profile description reads:

“I have just started using fiverr although the account was created on 2014. 😃 Incase you wonder about my reviews and gigs selling. But any ways,

I’m friendly and easy-going guy with an experience in diverse field such as graphics designing, managing social media, programming (php, html ,css). Also I’m a good web researcher, eCommerce expert, excellent content analyst/writer and data entry expert.”

😳 I am very surprised. Why did you not mention the skills you excel at in your profile description? I think you should not miss out on the opportunity to let your buyers know the skills you possess. After all, you seem to be very good at “referencing” and “researching.” 🙂

P.S: I am sorry for using the words plagiarism and stealing in the previous version of this post. What was I even thinking? My sincere apologies.

After all, you seem to be an excellent plagiarizer and a thief/cheat.

If you think taking an idea, which is also called researching, is called thief/cheat, then what can i say… you would call every researcher a thief then.

FYI, I have mentioned the skills that I’m good at. For the god sake, you even have quoted it. 😏 smh

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Apart from plagiarism being a real big issue in the creative field, which I will not go into, perhaps you need to consider that your gigs are a reflection of the service that you would provide. Therefore, copying someone’s gig description, even if you change it, would not be a true reflection of the services you may offer. Ultimately you want to stand apart from the crowd.

My suggestion, as a new member myself, would be to engage with the community in the form of a Buyer. That way you can work along with one of the many talented professionals to streamline your profile and gigs to truly reflect what you aim to bring to the proverbial table.

Good luck with your Fiverr journey.

After all, you seem to be an excellent plagiarizer and a thief/cheat.

If you think taking an idea, which is also called researching, is called thief/cheat, then what can i say… you would call every researcher a thief then.

FYI, I have mentioned the skills that I’m good at. For the god sake, you even have quoted it. 😏 smh

If you think taking an idea, which is also called researching

There is a big difference between getting idea from someone and copy paste and saying it is yours…

Hello friends,

Like I mentioned in my previous post that I joined fiver on 2014 but wasn’t active at all due to some reasons. And all of a sudden, I again came back 3-4 days ago as I heard some people here are making serious 🤑

Anyways, after that I created 3-6 gigs straight in a day copying someone else’s gigs 😝, slightly editing it to make it look different. I said slightly coz it’s the same thing that I wanted to do, and the gigs were all so great that I didn’t find much to edit. :roll_eyes:

Moreover, as I didnt get order, I started to research a lil bit here in this forum on how to get orders, blah blah. I found great articles, suggestions, etc on multiple topics. I even implemented what they said. But still I’m having issues getting my first order. Now, I’m in the verge of thinking that this platform is for only lucky people, or those who has been here since fiverr started, or those having number of good reviews, or those earning great, or those who are from well known countries, or those who have reviews, stars, work history, etc. And those who are freshers lacking all these reviews, stars, work history, etc are struggling to get their first order. Like editing their gigs daily like crazy :crazy_face: in a hope of getting atleast first order.

Additionally, I’m starting to have a feeling like this platform is not for everyone , atleast not for me. What do you guys say? Should I quit here and look somewhere else or should I stay for a bit and keep on editing my gigs till I dont get orders? Also, my gigs aren’t expensive. They starts from 5$. I think I have been unlucky here. 😏

Plz check if my gigs are good enough for buyers. Suggest me if extra needed. Plz don’t give me links on how to get 1st order articles, etc. I have gone through those multiple times.🤓

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/be-your-virtual-assistant-for-data-entry

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/resize-crop-and-rotate-15-images

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/design-outstanding-professional-banner-for-businesses

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/design-a-logo-for-your-company-or-brand

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/do-background-removal-and-photoshop-edit

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/be-your-virtual-assistant-for-typing-job

I think I have been unlucky here. 😏

It’s not about luck at all. It’s a chance to have a successful freelance career and be your own boss. If you can’t find a way to make it work, and resort to copying someone else’s gigs it probably is not right for you.

I wish people would simply delete their gigs and give up when they can’t get this to work, or have the kind of difficulties that result in no sales after a period of time.

Archived