Fiver is not for all. Or is it?

tajrean

Hello friends,

Like I mentioned in my previous post that I joined fiver on 2014 but wasn’t active at all due to some reasons. And all of a sudden, I again came back 3-4 days ago as I heard some people here are making serious 🤑

Anyways, after that I created 3-6 gigs straight in a day copying someone else’s gigs 😝, slightly editing it to make it look different. I said slightly coz it’s the same thing that I wanted to do, and the gigs were all so great that I didn’t find much to edit. :roll_eyes:

Moreover, as I didnt get order, I started to research a lil bit here in this forum on how to get orders, blah blah. I found great articles, suggestions, etc on multiple topics. I even implemented what they said. But still I’m having issues getting my first order. Now, I’m in the verge of thinking that this platform is for only lucky people, or those who has been here since fiverr started, or those having number of good reviews, or those earning great, or those who are from well known countries, or those who have reviews, stars, work history, etc. And those who are freshers lacking all these reviews, stars, work history, etc are struggling to get their first order. Like editing their gigs daily like crazy :crazy_face: in a hope of getting atleast first order.

Additionally, I’m starting to have a feeling like this platform is not for everyone , atleast not for me. What do you guys say? Should I quit here and look somewhere else or should I stay for a bit and keep on editing my gigs till I dont get orders? Also, my gigs aren’t expensive. They starts from 5$. I think I have been unlucky here. 😏

Plz check if my gigs are good enough for buyers. Suggest me if extra needed. Plz don’t give me links on how to get 1st order articles, etc. I have gone through those multiple times.🤓
https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/be-your-virtual-assistant-for-data-entry
https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/resize-crop-and-rotate-15-images
https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/design-outstanding-professional-banner-for-businesses
https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/design-a-logo-for-your-company-or-brand
https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/do-background-removal-and-photoshop-edit
https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/be-your-virtual-assistant-for-typing-job

The answer is simple, the services you’re offering are most common services here on fiverr. due to that there are countless rated gigs with hundreds and thousands of reviews. So if a buyer searches for a related keyword, they mostly get queried those gigs up in the top of search result. Your gig maybe on next pages. Even if a buyer see your gig after going through few pages, They still most likely will not place any order on a gig without any reviews on it just because even they are on 2nd or 3rd page, they still see rated gigs.

For an example, I’ve search for keyword “data entry” and on 6th page of search result.

Capture.thumb.PNG.7bdc560e9d0d0ba568369b0fb27d9174.PNG

You offer lead generation, but can’t generate leads for yourself? That doesn’t speak well of your ability to perform what you’re offering.

Also, it’s forbidden to just copy someone’s gig description. That’s plagiarism and against the rules; you’re supposed to write your own gig descriptions, in your own words. Fiverr might remove your gigs with copied descriptions. Plus, many buyers have learned to check whether a gig description or a gig image were copied from somewhere, because sellers who plagiarize are often dishonest, and try to sell them stolen goods, or do the tasks poorly.

How do you expect to stand out and get noticed if you copy someone else’s description, and if you offer something that 10,000+ people are already offering? How are you better than them, and why should someone choose you over all of them?

Fiverr isn’t a make-money-quick scheme.

Omg, did you just say that you stole gig descriptions from other sellers and you don’t even see what’s wrong with that???

Well, looks like fiverr is really not for you.
No one like cheaters, that’s why you are not getting orders. You are still lucky that no one reported you for stealing their gig descriptions.

Plagiarism is something where someone copies 100% of the content, which I didn’t. I literally took an idea from those sellers and gave my own way which is called referencing not stealing. Sorry, I forgot to mention this.

Plagiarism is something where someone copies 100% of the content, which I didn’t. I literally took an idea from those sellers and gave my own way which is called referencing not stealing. Sorry, I forgot to mention this.

Plagiarism is something where someone copies 100% of the content,

There’s mosaic plagiarism, too. Taking phrases, slightly changing the original text… It’s still plagiarism. You’re supposed to write your own gig descriptions from scratch.

I literally took an idea from those sellers and gave my own way which is called referencing not stealing.

Referencing is when you cite the source. That’s not what you did.

You literally said that you stole the descriptions in your original post.

Plagiarism is something where someone copies 100% of the content,

There’s mosaic plagiarism, too. Taking phrases, slightly changing the original text… It’s still plagiarism. You’re supposed to write your own gig descriptions from scratch.

I literally took an idea from those sellers and gave my own way which is called referencing not stealing.

Referencing is when you cite the source. That’s not what you did.

Referencing is when you cite the source.

Referencing in the sense taking idea what that is about.

Catwriter is a professional writer. She’s someone who has written, published and edited numerous books and articles.

I think she knows her stuff when it comes to plagiarism. It’s probably worth taking note of her advice, which could help you avoid trouble. 😉

Hello friends,

Like I mentioned in my previous post that I joined fiver on 2014 but wasn’t active at all due to some reasons. And all of a sudden, I again came back 3-4 days ago as I heard some people here are making serious 🤑

Anyways, after that I created 3-6 gigs straight in a day copying someone else’s gigs 😝, slightly editing it to make it look different. I said slightly coz it’s the same thing that I wanted to do, and the gigs were all so great that I didn’t find much to edit. :roll_eyes:

Moreover, as I didnt get order, I started to research a lil bit here in this forum on how to get orders, blah blah. I found great articles, suggestions, etc on multiple topics. I even implemented what they said. But still I’m having issues getting my first order. Now, I’m in the verge of thinking that this platform is for only lucky people, or those who has been here since fiverr started, or those having number of good reviews, or those earning great, or those who are from well known countries, or those who have reviews, stars, work history, etc. And those who are freshers lacking all these reviews, stars, work history, etc are struggling to get their first order. Like editing their gigs daily like crazy :crazy_face: in a hope of getting atleast first order.

Additionally, I’m starting to have a feeling like this platform is not for everyone , atleast not for me. What do you guys say? Should I quit here and look somewhere else or should I stay for a bit and keep on editing my gigs till I dont get orders? Also, my gigs aren’t expensive. They starts from 5$. I think I have been unlucky here. 😏

Plz check if my gigs are good enough for buyers. Suggest me if extra needed. Plz don’t give me links on how to get 1st order articles, etc. I have gone through those multiple times.🤓

https://www.fiverr.com/tajrean/design-outstanding-professional-banner-for-businesses

Plz don’t give me links on how to get 1st order articles, etc. I have gone through those multiple times.

Oh. Ok. I see that you are not alone in this venture:

We are a team of Professional Graphic designers.

What’s their take on the matter? They must have one.

⬇️

Referencing is a consistent method of acknowledging another person’s ideas which you have used in your own writing. You must reference all sources that you use in your work, including words and ideas, facts, images, videos, audio, websites, statistics, diagrams and data.

Taken from the web…

⬇️

Referencing is a consistent method of acknowledging another person’s ideas which you have used in your own writing. You must reference all sources that you use in your work, including words and ideas, facts, images, videos, audio, websites, statistics, diagrams and data.

Taken from the web…

You must reference all sources that you use in your work, including words and ideas, facts, images, videos, audio, websites, statistics, diagrams and data.

Yes, I know that. But this scenario is not related with assignments, video tutorials, books writings, articles, etc. that you are talking about.

You must reference all sources that you use in your work, including words and ideas, facts, images, videos, audio, websites, statistics, diagrams and data.

Yes, I know that. But this scenario is not related with assignments, video tutorials, books writings, articles, etc. that you are talking about.

True, but you’re an artist. You want to give off the impression you’re ethical. As has been mentioned, buyers will be wary of working with somebody they think doesn’t respect ethics and the law.

Copyright violation is a big deal. I don’t think you’d do that to a customer, but the customer doesn’t know that, do they? Buyers only have so much evidence at their disposal when making a purchasing decision. You don’t want to give them any reason to think working with you is a bad idea.

Seriously, that’s exactly what I meant. If you don’t see what you did wrong then this platform is not for you.

You know, people who are wondering here on the forum the most why nobody buying their gigs are people with stolen description, stolen images or work or with a very poor quality gigs.

And al those people coming here and asking what’s wrongs and why better sellers getting orders and they don’t.

Answer is simple: sellers with original gigs that stand out the most, that put a lot of effort in creating their gigs and creating the best content they could are winning and getting orders.

Competition is cruel and with stolen descriptions for your gig and very poor quality images (I’m taking about your logo gig now) you wouldn’t get anywhere far. And not only on fiverr but also in a freelancing world.

But this scenario is not related with assignments, video tutorials, books writings, articles, etc. that you are talking about.

Anyways, after that I created 3-6 gigs straight in a day copying someone else’s gigs 😝, slightly editing it to make it look different

I literally took an idea from those sellers

And yet I wrote above "You must reference all sources that you use in your work, including words and ideas"

But this scenario is not related with assignments, video tutorials, books writings, articles, etc. that you are talking about.

No matter what it is, if you don’t cite your sources, it’s plagiarism, not referencing.

Anyway, if someone reports your gigs, I guess we’ll see what Fiverr thinks about it.

Hello friends,

You have failed. You won’t have any kind of success on Fiverr. Fiverr is not for all. Fiverr is for people with skill, ingenuity, and passion. You are a cheat, a thief, and can only imitate rather than innovate. That might sound harsh, but you did ask.

No matter what it is, if you don’t cite your sources, it’s plagiarism, not referencing.

Anyway, if someone reports your gigs, I guess we’ll see what Fiverr thinks about it.

Why should anyone report my gig? It was all my work. Just took a lil idea.That is it. What’s a big deal? Everyone does that.😒

Anyways, after that I created 3-6 gigs straight in a day copying someone else’s gigs 😝, slightly editing it to make it look different.

Sorry i said it copying, I should have said referencing.

Why should anyone report my gig? It was all my work. Just took a lil idea.That is it. What’s a big deal? Everyone does that.😒

Anyways, after that I created 3-6 gigs straight in a day copying someone else’s gigs 😝, slightly editing it to make it look different.

Everyone does that.😒

No. Successful sellers wrote their own gig descriptions. From scratch.

It was all my work. Just took a lil idea.

Your descriptions are almost the same as the descriptions of other sellers.

I just checked one of your gigs and compared it with one of the gigs from successful sellers.

Your description, packages are at least 90% same. You copied everything and just added or removed some words from it.

look there are thousands of sellers in that same field. And they basically do the same task. So eventually its gonna look kind of similar even if that is his/her own work.

look there are thousands of sellers in that same field. And they basically do the same task. So eventually its gonna look kind of similar even if that is his/her own work.

Just admit that you copied everything from other seller, people will believe you more like this. You didn’t wrote description yourself, you just copied it from someone else.

So eventually its gonna look kind of similar even if that is his/her own work.

Not if they don’t copy others…

Or better to say:

Successful sellers wrote their own gig descriptions. From scratch.

So eventually its gonna look kind of similar even if that is his/her own work.

Only when coming from sellers who copy each other’s descriptions, and then complain on the forum that they’re not getting any sales.

Why should anyone report my gig?

Because you are being a dishonest seller. Fiverr removes the gigs of dishonest sellers when they hear about them. If someone reports you, and they probably will, Fiverr could ban you from the site. Fiverr does not like sellers that try to cheat their way to success. Be original, or accept any consequences that might come from Fiverr discovering your actions.

It was all my work.

Copying someone else does not make you original.

Why should anyone report my gig?

Because you are being a dishonest seller. Fiverr removes the gigs of dishonest sellers when they hear about them. If someone reports you, and they probably will, Fiverr could ban you from the site. Fiverr does not like sellers that try to cheat their way to success. Be original, or accept any consequences that might come from Fiverr discovering your actions.

It was all my work.

Copying someone else does not make you original.

Fiverr could ban you from the site.

If i was 1st 2nd or top rated seller, I would have thought thousands of time before posting it. But my question is why would i even care about fivers actions, if Im not even making my 1st order? #justathought

Archived