I lost my gig ranking

aroundakash

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

There are lots of people complaining about this concern. But i don’t think that anyone here will have any idea about this. It’s better you contact customer support to have an accurate answer.

meanwhile I’m wondering,

I’m in great trouble.

How a trouble can be great. 😅

My gig also was on the last page for 3 months. Then it was suddenly back one day, and also at the top of recommended gigs which it usually never is. I didn’t do anything, except adjusted my tags and keywords some days before things returned to normal. Could be related, or a coincidence.

My gig also was on the last page for 3 months. Then it was suddenly back one day, and also at the top of recommended gigs which it usually never is. I didn’t do anything, except adjusted my tags and keywords some days before things returned to normal. Could be related, or a coincidence.

Also, my all gigs went down to last page from page one.

it has been 30 days completed.

There are lots of people complaining about this concern. But i don’t think that anyone here will have any idea about this. It’s better you contact customer support to have an accurate answer.

meanwhile I’m wondering,

I’m in great trouble.

How a trouble can be great. 😅

Fiverr CS is not sharing anything.

Archived