Please help me how i will perfect gig marketing in social media

mr_nurnobi

I’m afraid no one will be able to answer your question in one forum post.

People study 4 years in the university for that so how can we put 4years of knowledge in one post?

Luckily there are a lot free information on google and even here on the forum all you need to do is invest your time in reading it or you can hire a professional to explain everything to you.

I’m afraid no one will be able to answer your question in one forum post.

People study 4 years in the university for that so how can we put 4years of knowledge in one post?

Luckily there are a lot free information on google and even here on the forum all you need to do is invest your time in reading it or you can hire a professional to explain everything to you.

Thank you so much and actually i know social media marketing is very big platform and not possible to explain all in just one post but i want to know some basic idea and how i which the best platform for learn social media marketing for just my gig marketing

Thank you so much and actually i know social media marketing is very big platform and not possible to explain all in just one post but i want to know some basic idea and how i which the best platform for learn social media marketing for just my gig marketing

how i which the best platform for learn social media marketing for just my gig marketing

If you don’t know the answer to that question, it’s probably best to buy a book on marketing 101.

The best place to market your Gig is where your target customers are likely to be. To know where they’re likely to be, you’ll need to do a fair bit of research and create an avatar of sorts.

There is no one correct method or location for marketing. Somebody may be killing it advertising on LinkedIn, for example, but advertising there won’t help you make sales if your product is aimed at teens.

Archived