Help or advice Please from Sellers or Fiver Staff

Hi I am a frequent Fiver Buyer. I enjoy spening money here and have always tried to work with sellers to make sure both sides of the deal are happy. I have 5 gigs I want to purchase, I wanted to buy them early this morning. I know how to make purchases if you check my rating I have bought abit. So This morning, I go to buy the first gig, after entering my credit card, it says “Sorry we cannot process your card.” At first I thought maybe I put a number in wrong because it never said that before. So I tried again and got the same result. I checked the balance on my card and I was charged both times. It is annoying to have to contact anyone to fix this, I come to fiver because I dont want a hassle. I searched help and was able to click a link for being double billed, and a short time later I checked and one payment was returned. I messaged the seller and they have no record of payment. I sent another message to fiver with no reply, I wasnt even sent an explanation for the first issue which is still unresolved (I did get one payment back but not both). Anyways I waited all day and the payment was not returned. I was willing to chaulk it up as “Oh well, it aint a perfect world” and forget about it, I really like the work the sellers do I buy from and enjoy giving them my business. I have a new project now as well I am excited for and ne3ed work done, hence my excitment to buy the 5 gigs. I tried again tonight, with a different seller, less than an hour ago, and again got that message. Again my card was charged and the seller nor myself got notification or invoice for the order. Can someone give me a way to get ahold of fiver, like a 1-800 number, I want to spend money on the site. Imagine being a seller on the site and if other buyers like myself are trying to buy your gigs!!! And Fiver itself charges service fees, they should want to get issues like this fixed as the site benefits everyone if it works. Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I am sorry that you’re facing payment issues. Unfortunately, the only way to contact CS is by creating a support ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new . They can take UP TO 48 hours to respond to your support ticket. So, your only option is to wait until they get back to you. Please do not create multiple tickets in the meanwhile as doing so will slow them down, and they might end up taking longer than 48 hours to get back to you. You could also contact them via Twitter, I guess. :thinking: I’ve never tried that, though.

The forum users are mostly sellers and buyers like yourself. Also, Fiverr staff do not reply to customer queries via the forum. So, all you can do is send them a support ticket and wait for their reply. I hope they’re able to sort the issue out for you.

Good luck! ☀️

Archived