Want to Know about rating system

rinkubairagi

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Experts,

If my review rating goes down for once, is there any possibilities to be it 5 again?

Thanks in advance

Of course, it’s possible. I see that you have an overall average rating of 4.9 after 18 reviews. You will need to earn at least twenty-seven 5-star ratings to get your overall average rating back to at least 4.96 (which might be rounded off to 5.0). It’s not impossible.

However, the monthly evaluation only takes the average rating you received in the last 60 days into consideration. So, maintaining an average rating of 5.0 is easier in case of monthly evaluations (than it is in case of your overall rating).

Hi Experts,

I am no expert. I am terribly sorry if you think I shouldn’t have replied… … … 🤨

Of course, it’s possible. I see that you have an overall average rating of 4.9 after 18 reviews. You will need to earn at least twenty-seven 5-star ratings to get your overall average rating back to at least 4.96 (which might be rounded off to 5.0). It’s not impossible.

However, the monthly evaluation only takes the average rating you received in the last 60 days into consideration. So, maintaining an average rating of 5.0 is easier in case of monthly evaluations (than it is in case of your overall rating).

Hi Experts,

I am no expert. I am terribly sorry if you think I shouldn’t have replied… … … 🤨

Thank you so much, for your reply on my issue, as well as your kind information.

Archived