Should I leave Fiverr?

I am here on Fiverr from Nov2017 to till now. I have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

But now I am frustrated because I have completed only 51 projects. Do you think that they got hundreds of order by sharing their gig on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, facebook, Pinterest and question/ answer on Quara ? If your answer is YES then that will be more frustrated to me because I am maintaining those systems but no positive result.

Now what should I do?

I would change unlimited revisions to 1.

I have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

What are they doing that you’re not doing? What gig titles are they using? Do they offer more, less, or the same you offer?

I see your most popular gig is specific:

" I Will Design A Professional Newspaper Ad Within Your Budget"

I would change “within your budget” to something else, maybe “in 2 days” or just delete those words. They’re not accurate words because you don’t know what my budget is, it might be $5 or $500.

Also, I think even numbers (10, 20, 30) work better than odd numbers (15, 25, 35).

I also believe that if you’re doing 1 Design Concept + JPG file for $15, 3 should cost me $45, or perhaps you could offer 2 for $30.

Fiverr has changed a lot since the early discount days.

Sometimes you have to look at what package is getting the most orders. I used to offer 5/10/20 slogans until I realized most people don’t need 20 slogans. Now I’m offering 2/5/10 slogans.

The other advice I can tell you is find other sources of income besides Fiverr. That way if Fiverr doesn’t bring the money, maybe something else does.

I would change unlimited revisions to 1.

I have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

What are they doing that you’re not doing? What gig titles are they using? Do they offer more, less, or the same you offer?

I see your most popular gig is specific:

" I Will Design A Professional Newspaper Ad Within Your Budget"

I would change “within your budget” to something else, maybe “in 2 days” or just delete those words. They’re not accurate words because you don’t know what my budget is, it might be $5 or $500.

Also, I think even numbers (10, 20, 30) work better than odd numbers (15, 25, 35).

I also believe that if you’re doing 1 Design Concept + JPG file for $15, 3 should cost me $45, or perhaps you could offer 2 for $30.

Fiverr has changed a lot since the early discount days.

Sometimes you have to look at what package is getting the most orders. I used to offer 5/10/20 slogans until I realized most people don’t need 20 slogans. Now I’m offering 2/5/10 slogans.

The other advice I can tell you is find other sources of income besides Fiverr. That way if Fiverr doesn’t bring the money, maybe something else does.

Thank you so much. I will follow your advice.

What your competitors are doing right that you are doing perfectly? To know exactly, order their gigs to “spy” on them to see “How and Why” to discover what they are doing.

For the social media marketing, it works you do right. Do not promote your gig link directly, create blog or blogspot. com and write about your services or offers, What you do and what they can gain from your service…then promote your blog post (about your gig offers) on social media sites doing this will make them trust you and also your gigs will get more backlinks.

To sum up, i will suggest you dont give up.

Thanks

What your competitors are doing right that you are doing perfectly? To know exactly, order their gigs to “spy” on them to see “How and Why” to discover what they are doing.

For the social media marketing, it works you do right. Do not promote your gig link directly, create blog or blogspot. com and write about your services or offers, What you do and what they can gain from your service…then promote your blog post (about your gig offers) on social media sites doing this will make them trust you and also your gigs will get more backlinks.

To sum up, i will suggest you dont give up.

Thanks

write about your services or offers, What you do and what they can gain from your service

I’m sure a lot of people will be interested in reading all about him and what he does on fiverr, what his service is.

I’m not sure people who are working or looking for services on the internet will need someone to design newspaper ads. That is his gig.

write about your services or offers, What you do and what they can gain from your service

I’m sure a lot of people will be interested in reading all about him and what he does on fiverr, what his service is.

I’m not sure people who are working or looking for services on the internet will need someone to design newspaper ads. That is his gig.

Exactly,. he will get more exposure.

If you have any idea then tell something I wanna get 15 order/month

And I want the sun, the moon and the stars… :roll_eyes:

If you want something, do your homework. Don’t expect, and much less demand, others to feed you.

Other ways I will delete my fiverr ID. I will not kill my time here on fiverr. Thank you.

You’re free to do whatever you want, no one will stop you. :roll_eyes:

If deleting your account is what you want, go ahead, serve yourself. You just need to press a button and it only takes a few seconds to do it. 😏

If you don’t have the ability to help others you shouldn’t kidding others.

I am here on Fiverr from Nov2017 to till now. I have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

But now I am frustrated because I have completed only 51 projects. Do you think that they got hundreds of order by sharing their gig on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, facebook, Pinterest and question/ answer on Quara ? If your answer is YES then that will be more frustrated to me because I am maintaining those systems but no positive result.

Now what should I do?

it is very true to be frustrated when some one work hard for nothing. but there is a clue too. sorry for my bad english and the clue is, there is some thing missing which is not going to attract some one. for reference If I don’t know my target audience is where and to whom I should tell will bring zero results. do some market research and find what others are doing and how, will give you better ideas. A person do 1000s of tricks for getting successful but believe me a single right click can change the whole life. A success needs only one right click at right time on right place. and boom. Be patient and try to find, what is missing in your struggles. Mark my words: Winners never quits and quitters never wins. Happy journey

Hi, Can you send the 200/300 queued orders gig links? I want to see which services they provide. Thanks

Can you send the 200/300 queued orders gig links?

I didn’t got you, what do you mean by queued orders ? Gigs are visible to all buyers and more then 200/300, even this figure is nothing you can see 1000s of gigs relevant to your skill set for having some idea and 1000s x more for your gig promotions.

Can you send the 200/300 queued orders gig links?

I didn’t got you, what do you mean by queued orders ? Gigs are visible to all buyers and more then 200/300, even this figure is nothing you can see 1000s of gigs relevant to your skill set for having some idea and 1000s x more for your gig promotions.

Queued 200/300 orders means someone got 200/300 orders in their queued.

thanks for updating me webdivine and I saw your profile, and it is really impressive. you too have been completed over 200 orders, then why you are losing your hope? before losing a battle field the person looses his faith first. strengthen your faith and win your goal. The man who believe and conceive the man can achieve. Wish you good luck.

No, I am not coveting I just searching for the way to get more order. if you can handle 500/month I can handle 100/month. If you have any idea then tell something I wanna get 15 order/month. 🙂 Other ways I will delete my fiverr ID. I will not kill my time here on fiverr. Thank you.

coveting

Please don’t blame to fiverr, they are serving equally to all of us. for reference please check your competitors and their growth too. If you are not a good achiever it is not fiverr’s fault. improve yourself as much as you can and don’t follow the money, work on your vision where you want to see yourself in next five years and find the possibilities to achieve that goal. If you are not satisfied with fiverr move on. Fiverr never bounds to any one. this would be your choice and believe me if you choose to quit you will waste all that time you spent here. most of the peoples loose their success, because they quit when they are very near to their success.

Who are you to say which abilities I have or lack of? It’s not mandatory for any user to even replying to you !!! 🤨

You have shown to be a very arrogant person, and let me tell you something: I don’t like arrogant people, specially arrogant men!

And for your information and understanding, I wasn’t kidding no one! You said you would delete your account if I (or anyone of us) didn’t give you the recipe to get “15 orders per month”, so my reply was consistent to what you stated ⬇️

184043_2.jpg.04b5d71ce382e9143109ebe2b326ae6c.jpg buffalocreative:

If you have any idea then tell something I wanna get 15 order/month. 🙂 Other ways I will delete my fiverr ID. I will not kill my time here on fiverr.Thank you.

I see it took you 2 days to think your answer to my reply and I know you didn’t like it. Besides I don’t even minding about it, I should ask what were you expecting from me? Begging you to stay? 😳

Well, let me tell you that you are so absolutly wrong hopping for it !!! :roll_eyes:

Whether you keep or close your account it’s none of my business, it’s yours - being so, you can do whatever you like it :roll_eyes:

If you have any idea then tell something I wanna get 15 order/month

And I want the sun, the moon and the stars… :roll_eyes:

If you want something, do your homework. Don’t expect, and much less demand, others to feed you.

Other ways I will delete my fiverr ID. I will not kill my time here on fiverr. Thank you.

You’re free to do whatever you want, no one will stop you. :roll_eyes:

If deleting your account is what you want, go ahead, serve yourself. You just need to press a button and it only takes a few seconds to do it. 😏

Dang, you’re so straight to the point, Awesome! :hugs:

Queued 200/300 orders means someone got 200/300 orders in their queued

😳 That’s a revolutionary way of explaining it. I wonder why I didn’t get the idea to put it that way. :thinking:

Yes, you have no ability to help others, even you don’t have such mentality to help others. You hate me? good ! I don’t want your love. I want nothing to you. Just stop writing foul. Be positive. be well. Bye

Why should @maitasun help you when you didn’t even do your homework?

Ah wait, yes she did give an advice, which you didn’t like.

People not always will be giving you advices that you want to hear.

You know what’s the difference between you and those sellers with 300 orders in queue? They didn’t complain, they didn’t sit on the forum asking for an advice, they didn’t think to quit after hearing first thing that they didn’t like.

Most of those sellers worked really hard, they read everything what they could to create best gig they could and worked hard to make it work, they didn’t give up when things wasn’t easy, they didn’t complain, but they were creative, explored all possible ways to get clients and orders and didn’t expect things to come easy.

That’s the difference. You sharing your gig on social media is only spamming to be honest without proper marketing.

Now what should I do?

have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

I think people get this by absolute hard work. Extreme hard work. I’m yet to see 100 orders in queue though.

Now what should I do?

here on Fiverr from Nov2017 to till now. I have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

But now I am frustrated because I have completed only 51 projects. Do you think that they got hundreds of order by sharing their gig on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, facebook, Pinterest and question/ answer on Quara ? If your answer is YES then that will be more frustrated to me because I am maintaining those

I think this post will get you more traffic today. As everyone will like to check your gigs.

Maybe I should post **“I want to fly away from fiverr”**:thinking: good traffic Generator.

The great rule on fiverr here is

“Never give up!!”

No one achieves success by giving up.
Giving up is an advancement in failure Rather then success. Your gigs can still experience a revolution.

I have experienced several weeks without sales however, I will never give up. When the sales come, I enjoy them, when they don’t I put in effort.

here on Fiverr from Nov2017 to till now. I have seen some seller had 200/300 Orders in Queue.

But now I am frustrated because I have completed only 51 projects. Do you think that they got hundreds of order by sharing their gig on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, facebook, Pinterest and question/ answer on Quara ? If your answer is YES then that will be more frustrated to me because I am maintaining those

I think this post will get you more traffic today. As everyone will like to check your gigs.

Maybe I should post **“I want to fly away from fiverr”**:thinking: good traffic Generator.

I think this post will get you more traffic today.

He might get more traffic, but if nobody buys, it will lower his conversion rate, and his gigs might get down in search.

Archived