Buyer Contacted me

umi12345

Buyer contacted me and told me to do a task. I asked for description which he/she provided but after seeing it I was unable to do it because it was not related to my expertise and I told him/her that I cant do this. He/She appreciated and texted me “Thanks for letting me know”. My question is that will it effect on my profile rating,etc?
Thank you!

• Like 5

If it’s not through an order, and just you two chatting about what you can do for each other it should not be a problem.

It’ll only influence your rating if the order was canceled. If I understood correctly there was no order made in your case so nothing to worry about.

Hope this awnsers your question!

• Like 5

If it’s not through an order, and just you two chatting about what you can do for each other it should not be a problem.

It’ll only influence your rating if the order was canceled. If I understood correctly there was no order made in your case so nothing to worry about.

Hope this awnsers your question!

I did sent the custom order but after that I asked him/her about the task description which I was unable to do. So he/she did not accepted my order.

• Like 1

I did sent the custom order but after that I asked him/her about the task description which I was unable to do. So he/she did not accepted my order.

If they did not accept your offer you don’t have to worry. It’s not necessary but you can withdraw your offer just in case.

• Like 2