Buyer Contacted me

umi12345

Question

Buyer contacted me and told me to do a task. I asked for description which he/she provided but after seeing it I was unable to do it because it was not related to my expertise and I told him/her that I cant do this. He/She appreciated and texted me “Thanks for letting me know”. My question is that will it effect on my profile rating,etc?
Thank you!

4 answers to this question

If it’s not through an order, and just you two chatting about what you can do for each other it should not be a problem.

It’ll only influence your rating if the order was canceled. If I understood correctly there was no order made in your case so nothing to worry about.

Hope this awnsers your question!

If it’s not through an order, and just you two chatting about what you can do for each other it should not be a problem.

It’ll only influence your rating if the order was canceled. If I understood correctly there was no order made in your case so nothing to worry about.

Hope this awnsers your question!

I did sent the custom order but after that I asked him/her about the task description which I was unable to do. So he/she did not accepted my order.

I did sent the custom order but after that I asked him/her about the task description which I was unable to do. So he/she did not accepted my order.

If they did not accept your offer you don’t have to worry. It’s not necessary but you can withdraw your offer just in case.

Archived