30 days and no order

zartzaid

so it’s been 30 days, on my gig I have 254 impressions, 21 clicks, and 74 views but not one order? I’m not sure why this is so, I’ve shared the gig wherever I could but I haven’t gotten a single order yet I try to improve my gig however I can but still no orders. I really don’t know why if someone could take a look and tell me if something’s wrong I would really appreciate it or if you have had similar experiences and you got an order by doing something I’d appreciate that as well.

It took me more than 3 months to get my first sale…also edited, added, deleted gigs, kind of did a lot of changes until my first sale. Just try to be more patient and study why you haven’t gotten any orders.

I saw your gig https://www.fiverr.com/zartzaid/draw-a-great-headshot-line-art

I personally hate long description, specially if they are like yours. Try explain in short words what you do and separate everything. Try uploading a PDF file explaining your service also…a small bio of your self and what tools you do use (hardware and software) and a bit of the creative process… try to give your fiverr gig a professional look, try to use pictures of your gear or yourself while you work, idk.

good luck

Archived