Why i am not promoted to Top Rated Seller after successfully nominated for this position from last 5 months?

webdeveloper89s

Hi,

I am working on fiverr from a long time, i am just curious why i am not promoted to Top Rated Seller after successfully maintaining my all the stats and being nominated from last 5 months.

What are the main aspects which i am missing for this level? What should i do?

Thank you for your precious feedbacks.
Webdeveloper89s

Top Rated seller is a manual promotion. If you haven’t been promoted yet, then there is likely a valid reason that only Fiverr knows. You don’t have to be a Top Rated Seller to be successful here on Fiverr.

Thank you for responding to my question, yes i know its a manual process but no one is telling me what’s the reason which is blocking my way to Top Rated Seller. And after doing so much great on fiverr from years now i am getting very less sales from 7,8 months which is alarming for me. Even though i am doing great, getting great feedbacks from my clients but sales are decreasing.

Thank you for responding to my question, yes i know its a manual process but no one is telling me what’s the reason which is blocking my way to Top Rated Seller. And after doing so much great on fiverr from years now i am getting very less sales from 7,8 months which is alarming for me. Even though i am doing great, getting great feedbacks from my clients but sales are decreasing.

i know its a manual process but no one is telling me what’s the reason which is blocking my way to Top Rated Seller.

That’s because no one knows. Demanding that we provide an answer won’t result in an answer. Only Fiverr knows what Level 2 sellers are (or are not) worthy of promotion to TRS.

after doing so much great on fiverr from years now i am getting very less sales from 7,8 months which is alarming for me. Even though i am doing great, getting great feedbacks from my clients but sales are decreasing.

Becoming a TRS won’t change that. TRS sellers have the same exact sales struggles as everyone else. If you want more sales, perhaps now is a good time to go market and promote your gigs to bring in more customers. Fiverr does not guarantee sales to anyone, so it is unwise to expect Fiverr to provide you with all of your customers.

i know its a manual process but no one is telling me what’s the reason which is blocking my way to Top Rated Seller.

That’s because no one knows. Demanding that we provide an answer won’t result in an answer. Only Fiverr knows what Level 2 sellers are (or are not) worthy of promotion to TRS.

after doing so much great on fiverr from years now i am getting very less sales from 7,8 months which is alarming for me. Even though i am doing great, getting great feedbacks from my clients but sales are decreasing.

Becoming a TRS won’t change that. TRS sellers have the same exact sales struggles as everyone else. If you want more sales, perhaps now is a good time to go market and promote your gigs to bring in more customers. Fiverr does not guarantee sales to anyone, so it is unwise to expect Fiverr to provide you with all of your customers.

Let me add it i was a Top Rated Seller an year ago but i lose that level due to some stats dropping.

But at that my conditions was almost same and after Top Rated Seller i was getting much traffic and sales. So now for me Top Rated seller batch is much important in order to get traffic and generate sales.

I have technically been nominated for it for about 7 years. So they just don’t accept certain types of sellers, unless they perform exceptionally well, like getting hundred orders every day.

May be, but i dont think so if someone is getting 100 order why they need Top rated seller batch because after this they will get more sales and unable to handle them.

Let me add it i was a Top Rated Seller an year ago but i lose that level due to some stats dropping.

But at that my conditions was almost same and after Top Rated Seller i was getting much traffic and sales. So now for me Top Rated seller batch is much important in order to get traffic and generate sales.

While you may have been a TRS at one point, that doesn’t necessarily mean you still deserve to be one. I know many sellers who used to be TRS, and are not anymore. Fiverr updated the levels system because they had too many TRS sellers who didn’t perform like top sellers. Those sellers – perhaps you were one of them – lost their coveted level because they couldn’t maintain the requirements.

As hard as it may be to hear this, Fiverr is extremely selective of those who hold the TRS level. No one deserves to be a TRS. Fiverr has sole discretion over who THEY feel should hold that rank. And the odds are, if you couldn’t maintain the level, Fiverr isn’t going to re-promote you just because you want that level. You proved that you couldn’t hold onto TRS, so that might play a part in Fiverr’s monthly selection process moving forward.

TRS is an honor, not a right.

While you may have been a TRS at one point, that doesn’t necessarily mean you still deserve to be one. I know many sellers who used to be TRS, and are not anymore. Fiverr updated the levels system because they had too many TRS sellers who didn’t perform like top sellers. Those sellers – perhaps you were one of them – lost their coveted level because they couldn’t maintain the requirements.

As hard as it may be to hear this, Fiverr is extremely selective of those who hold the TRS level. No one deserves to be a TRS. Fiverr has sole discretion over who THEY feel should hold that rank. And the odds are, if you couldn’t maintain the level, Fiverr isn’t going to re-promote you just because you want that level. You proved that you couldn’t hold onto TRS, so that might play a part in Fiverr’s monthly selection process moving forward.

TRS is an honor, not a right.

Yeah i think this is one of major reason, and i am totally agree to this point.

Lets hope for the best, i have learnt mu lesson and i will not repeat my mistakes if i get a chance to become one.

Thank you for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

Yeah i think this is one of major reason, and i am totally agree to this point.

Lets hope for the best, i have learnt mu lesson and i will not repeat my mistakes if i get a chance to become one.

Thank you for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

You’re welcome. …

@jonbaas is right - we can’t really tell you why you have not been promoted. Only Fiverr can say. Keep overdelivering on your orders and do a great job!
Also, I think I remember reading somewhere that one of the factors that is influential in being promoted to top-rated seller is your conversion rate. The conversion rate (I think) is your amount of orders divided by gig views in a given time. So yes, getting more orders with will boost your conversion rate…
You could also email support and see what they say, but I doubt they will say anything meaningful to help you…
:rofl:

@jonbaas is right - we can’t really tell you why you have not been promoted. Only Fiverr can say. Keep overdelivering on your orders and do a great job!

Also, I think I remember reading somewhere that one of the factors that is influential in being promoted to top-rated seller is your conversion rate. The conversion rate (I think) is your amount of orders divided by gig views in a given time. So yes, getting more orders with will boost your conversion rate…

You could also email support and see what they say, but I doubt they will say anything meaningful to help you…

:rofl:

I have less traffic that is why i am unable to increase the conversion rate.

Archived