Not getting order for long!

minahmmas

minahmmas Same happened with me until September’18 to February’19. But last March to May I always tried to be online 18 hours also a laptop with mobile apps and find out my faults of making gigs. In last month I got a couple of order but got no feedback! After that, I took a decision for being expert myself about more learning and keep patience! I got 4 order this month. Nothing else. Please being active online and make your gigs unique! These are important tips for getting the order. Be responsive always! Welcome!

Three months are not long enough. I have 3 active gig. And since 2017 i didn’t get even 1 order. I don’t know what’s wrong with the gig…

I wish you get your better days back soon.

Regards

Djapart

Thanks for your kind reply!

You haven’t got a single order yet but I have completed several projects. Suddenly it just stopped! So, thinking is there any wrong! It pains me much.

minahmmas Same happened with me until September’18 to February’19. But last March to May I always tried to be online 18 hours also a laptop with mobile apps and find out my faults of making gigs. In last month I got a couple of order but got no feedback! After that, I took a decision for being expert myself about more learning and keep patience! I got 4 order this month. Nothing else. Please being active online and make your gigs unique! These are important tips for getting the order. Be responsive always! Welcome!

Good suggestions, dude!

Archived