Buyer request option does not show in pc

tahersky

Question

Hi guys, I am new seller in fiverr. I have created a gig. Buyer request option is not showing in my fiverr page when i open it on my pc (chrome, mozila browser) but buyer request option shows on mobile. plz help me someone.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

Make sure you haven’t zoomed on the browser (make sure it’s showing it at 100%). Make sure the browser is full screen. Also I’m assuming you have a high enough resolution screen, eg. is it around 1080p or higher?

Thanks for your solution. I solve same problem according to your answer.

• Like 7

Make sure you haven’t zoomed on the browser (make sure it’s showing it at 100%). Make sure the browser is full screen. Also I’m assuming you have a high enough resolution screen, eg. is it around 1080p or higher?

Thank u so much dear . Actually my problem have same like this men . But ,now my problem have solved . again thank you

• Like 6

Thanks Bro. i had same problem but now it is resolved. Thank you again.

• Like 7

best answer to troubleshoot my issue. i had zoom in too much and many of the tab were not visible including more option thanks for your expert opinion for new users,

• Like 7

Try right-clicking on the desktop and selecting “display settings” or maybe there’s something like NVIDIA control panel which may show after right-clicking on the desktop (depending on which graphics card you have, if any) for changing it.

I had the same problem and you helped me too. Thank you sooo much for your help. You are genius.

• Like 8

Try right-clicking on the desktop and selecting “display settings” or maybe there’s something like NVIDIA control panel which may show after right-clicking on the desktop (depending on which graphics card you have, if any) for changing it.

Thanks man I got the solution. Take love brother. ❤️

• Like 7

Hi, Hope are you fine!

I have one problem Please I need to some one help.

In 2021 the new update version fiverr, I mean after update I cannot see the buyer request option.

so please kindly inform me how and where i can see that?

Its very easy to find buyer request… Just zoom out your laptop or pc screen. You will see ‘more’ option. Click on ‘more’ and you will find ‘buyer request’.

• Like 7

Hi, Hope are you fine!

I have one problem Please I need to some one help.

In 2021 the new update version fiverr, I mean after update I cannot see the buyer request option.

so please kindly inform me how and where i can see that?

Its very easy to find buyer request… Just zoom out your laptop or pc screen. You will see ‘more’ option. Click on ‘more’ and you will find ‘buyer request’.

Thanks

M. Asghar

• Like 6

Please look at my page i cant find it :roll_eyes:

Screenshot_20210214-002836720×649 24.4 KB

Your browser might be either zoomed in or your desktop resolution might be too low (if it’s zoomed in, zoom out to 100% size). If the desktop res is around 1920x1080 or higher it should be okay. If it’s none of those it might be because of the browser you’re using,. Chrome should be okay.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Your browser might be either zoomed in or your desktop resolution might be too low (if it’s zoomed in, zoom out to 100% size). If the desktop res is around 1920x1080 or higher it should be okay. If it’s none of those it might be because of the browser you’re using,. Chrome should be okay.

thank you so much for your reply .

It really helped me 🙂

• Like 5