Irresponsive Buyer

imtiaznoim

How do you know that?

I know, because the buyer said it to me 😂

I just change it become 1 revision.

I know, because the buyer said it to me

how do you know that he’s a serious buyer, not a scammer? Even if that buyer is serious, Just one buyer is doesn’t mean anything. If at least 10 buyers requested you for unlimited revisions then you can consider. otherwise who cares?

That’s kind of cool.

but, If I turned off the unlimited option, no buyers will buy my gig.

If that was true, nobody who doesn’t offer unlimited revisions would ever sell anything.

It’s true for me, but now I just change the revision become one revision.

how do you know that he’s a serious buyer, not a scammer? Even if that buyer is serious, Just one buyer is doesn’t mean anything. If at least 10 buyers requested you for unlimited revisions then you can consider. otherwise who cares?

That’s kind of cool.

after I said “ok I’ll do the unlimited revisions” the buyer place an order.

If I turned off the unlimited option, no buyers will buy my gig.

I didn’t expect this kind of an understanding from you just because you are a seller since 2017 and completed over 66 orders.

It’s not that easy to survive until now by using the unlimited revisions, some of them keep clicking the revision button and request to do some change (mostly after 2 days, they start to click that button). so I have to get more patient almost a month for 1 order until it’s done.

That’s kind of cool.

how do you know that he’s a serious buyer, not a scammer?

because some of them paid me and not run.

Guest netartica

I notice one of your gigs offers unlimited revisions on the premium package. My understanding of that is … you can never stop giving them revisions, even after the gig is accepted and over - even years later.

My advice to you is to limit your revisions. Unlimited revisions attracts the wrong kind of buyer …

Please correct me if I am wrong? I think unlimited revision offer is a great peace of mind for a serious buyer and they can consider, once the deal accomplished they will get their finished product or services etc… And if the buyer/seller is not a scammer, the deal could be finish within 1, 2 or maximum three revisions and both the buyer and seller win a mutual confidence on each other. But if the dispute comes there must be one person wrong and can be warn for next time. hopes you will agree with it ?

Please correct me if I am wrong? I think unlimited revision offer is a great peace of mind for a serious buyer and they can consider, once the deal accomplished they will get their finished product or services etc… And if the buyer/seller is not a scammer, the deal could be finish within 1, 2 or maximum three revisions and both the buyer and seller win a mutual confidence on each other. But if the dispute comes there must be one person wrong and can be warn for next time. hopes you will agree with it ?

I think unlimited revision offer is a great peace of mind for a serious buyer

A lot of serious buyers won’t even consider buying from sellers who offer unlimited revision, because they don’t want endless revisions, they want the job to be done right the first time, or with just a few modifications. Some of them also think that the seller who offers unlimited revisions is actually uncertain whether they are capable of doing the job, possibly because they’re not really good/experienced at what they do, so they’ll look for someone who seems more confident in their skills.

Guest netartica

I think unlimited revision offer is a great peace of mind for a serious buyer

A lot of serious buyers won’t even consider buying from sellers who offer unlimited revision, because they don’t want endless revisions, they want the job to be done right the first time, or with just a few modifications. Some of them also think that the seller who offers unlimited revisions is actually uncertain whether they are capable of doing the job, possibly because they’re not really good/experienced at what they do, so they’ll look for someone who seems more confident in their skills.

A lot of serious buyers won’t even consider buying from sellers who offer unlimited revision, because they don’t want endless revisions, they want the job to be done right the first time, or with just a few modifications.

obviously, I agreed that the mature customer don’t want to waste there time. They pays extra for a reliable source and mostly they don’t consider newbies. Doing this they save their money and time. And experienced sellers don’t offers such things as you can see all unlimited offers are coming from newbies, nor from the big names :), am I right?

First you say

Please correct me if I am wrong? I think unlimited revision offer is a great peace of mind for a serious buyer

And then you say

I agreed that the mature customer don’t want to waste there time

So, which one is it? You think that serious buyers buy from those who offer unliited revisions, or not? 🙂

Guest netartica

First you say

Please correct me if I am wrong? I think unlimited revision offer is a great peace of mind for a serious buyer

And then you say

I agreed that the mature customer don’t want to waste there time

So, which one is it? You think that serious buyers buy from those who offer unliited revisions, or not? 🙂 .

oh oh oh I got your point I used the “serious buy” I think that is confusing you right? serious buyer doesn’t means to be an experienced and professional. Hopes now I cleared that confusion. Stay blessed

It depends on who you consider to be a “serious” buyer but if a person opens with “We need unlimited revisions”, it usually means:

1. We don’t know what we want and it usually takes us forever to figure it out.
  2. The information we’ve provided is incomplete and we’ll change and update it 20 times before the order is complete.
  3. We are a team of 100 people and we won’t stop until everyone provides their input into the finished work.

None of that spells “serious” to me personally.

I mean, you can be as flexible as you want, especially if it’s a regular buyer or a project you’re very passionate about. Or a very minor revision. You don’t have to enforce the rule across the board.

But if you stop throwing your time and resources around carelessly you’ll start to attract more people who treat the overall process more seriously.

Guest netartica

It depends on who you consider to be a “serious” buyer but if a person opens with “We need unlimited revisions”, it usually means:

1. We don’t know what we want and it usually takes us forever to figure it out.
  2. The information we’ve provided is incomplete and we’ll change and update it 20 times before the order is complete.
  3. We are a team of 100 people and we won’t stop until everyone provides their input into the finished work.

None of that spells “serious” to me personally.

I mean, you can be as flexible as you want, especially if it’s a regular buyer or a project you’re very passionate about. Or a very minor revision. You don’t have to enforce the rule across the board.

But if you stop throwing your time and resources around carelessly you’ll start to attract more people who treat the overall process more seriously.

Yes it is very true, I agreed and please to meet you 🙂 have a good day too.

“We need unlimited revisions”, it usually means:

I think that’s the better opportunity for a custom offer, and here you can define your milestones right?

Archived