Where to now with link building?

dean011

i have just read about linkbuilding in google and here is just a quick copy of what they are saying

Link schemes

Any links intended to manipulate pagerank or a site’s ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of google’swebmaster guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.

The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site’s ranking in search results:

Buying or selling links that pass pagerank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link

Excessive link exchanges (“Link to me and I’ll link to you”) or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking

Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links

Using automated programs or services to create links to your site

Additionally, creating links that weren’t editorially placed or vouched for by the site’s owner on a page, otherwise known as unnatural links, can be considered a violation of our guidelines. So if we are to carry on with link building then my question is the link building software like SEnuke xcr still any good ? we all want to create high-quality useful content. but after reading this on google i am at a loss as what to do next ?

Thanks

Archived