Why Is My Gig At The Bottom Of The Page?

goldfngz

I’m still new to somethings In fiverr

Pls what does the statement fiverr badges or reward means

The statement “Don’t put Fiverr badges or rewards on your profile or Gig image” means (as shown in the link/video) that you shouldn’t put your Fiverr level badge (or write your seller level in text) or your Fiverr star rating in a gig image or your profile image (I’m not sure if it means you can’t also state that in text too on your profile).

Basically because the Fiverr level or star rating can change in a day and if the image (or gig video) was still showing the badge or star rating you no longer had (or never had) it would be misleading to potential buyers.

Alright thanks this is helpful

Your whole post is based on the assumption that your activity and status is what determines your ranking. If you do some research, you’ll see that there are so many other factors.

Don’t assume that just because you perform well, you’ll rank high or won’t rank low.

In the past what I’ve heard is if you Level Up, have a video on your profile, maintain high satisfaction ratings, and complete your orders on time, you would rank higher.

This is just what I’ve heard. I suppose things have changed. My thoughts are only based on what others have said.

Your whole post is based on the assumption that your activity and status is what determines your ranking. If you do some research, you’ll see that there are so many other factors.

Don’t assume that just because you perform well, you’ll rank high or won’t rank low.

Here’s someone who is saying what I have thought for years:

In the past what I’ve heard is if you Level Up, have a video on your profile, maintain high satisfaction ratings, and complete your orders on time, you would rank higher.

This is just what I’ve heard. I suppose things have changed. My thoughts are only based on what others have said.

Those things can and tend to influence ranking and sales, but it’s not guaranteed and there are many factors in the algorithm that happen regardless of your activity.

For example, the algorithm is set to change gig rankings at a certain period and do other things like that. That doesn’t change because of someone’s activity. An algorithm setting only changes if the programmer changes it.

Those things can and tend to influence ranking and sales, but it’s not guaranteed and there are many factors in the algorithm that happen regardless of your activity.

For example, the algorithm is set to change gig rankings at a certain period and do other things like that. That doesn’t change because of someone’s activity. An algorithm setting only changes if the programmer changes it.

Obviously, things have changed. I actually was ranked at the top of the page at one time. I’m here trying to get input and now I see what may be the cause of this. Thank you for your input humanissocial.

Obviously, things have changed. I actually was ranked at the top of the page at one time. I’m here trying to get input and now I see what may be the cause of this. Thank you for your input humanissocial.

Nothing has changed. That’s always how algorithms have worked and always how Fiverr would have done things. It just makes sense for their business.

I think you need to research how algorithms work and why they are programmed to do things that happen regardless of user activity. All algorithms are programmed to do things regardless of user activity on any platform. That’s not a new thing at all.

Nothing has changed. That’s always how algorithms have worked and always how Fiverr would have done things. It just makes sense for their business.

I think you need to research how algorithms work and why they are programmed to do things that happen regardless of user activity. All algorithms are programmed to do things regardless of user activity on any platform. That’s not a new thing at all.

You’re right, nothing has changed.

This guy doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about.

• Asking people to buy your gig to give you reviews is against TOS
  • Linkedin and Reddit ban Fiverr links and blindly posting links to other sicial media channels is just foolish
  • Never turn down work or cancel orders. AKA This guy has never worked on Fiverr a day in his life
  • Focus on SEO? - Do but don’t get your hopes up, it’s pretty ineffective in 2019

What you can do is look around and see who is selling the most an appearing prominently in the search. In many cases, you will see that such sellers all have a few things in common:

• They don’t create anything. They sell a template, backlink, SEO report, something that can be delivered with little effort in a few minutes. Doing so gives them an impressive sales volume and Fiverr likes that
  • With some other sellers, if you scroll down on their profile page, you will see from their ‘reviews as a buyer’ section, that they buy gigs on Fiverr from lots of other people offering the same service as they do for a lot less. AKA They outsource work and act as a middle man. Done right, this can result in a phenomenal sales volume and Fiverr likes that
  • High prices and Pro sellers. Fiverr likes $$$$'s. Higher prices, therefore, mean increased search exposure.

Those hacks work. Whoever made the youtube video you shared here is just a hack who makes a living singing empty promises to people who want to belive them.

• Linkedin and Reddit ban Fiverr links and blindly posting links to other sicial media channels is just foolish
  • Never turn down work or cancel orders. AKA This guy has never worked on Fiverr a day in his life
  • Focus on SEO? - Do but don’t get your hopes up, it’s pretty ineffective in 2019

What you can do is look around and see who is selling the most an appearing prominently in the search. In many cases, you will see that such sellers all have a few things in common:

• They don’t create anything. They sell a template, backlink, SEO report, something that can be delivered with little effort in a few minutes. Doing so gives them an impressive sales volume and Fiverr likes that
  • With some other sellers, if you scroll down on their profile page, you will see from their ‘reviews as a buyer’ section, that they buy gigs on Fiverr from lots of other people offering the same service as they do for a lot less. AKA They outsource work and act as a middle man. Done right, this can result in a phenomenal sales volume and Fiverr likes that
  • High prices and Pro sellers. Fiverr likes $$$$'s. Higher prices, therefore, mean increased search exposure.

Those hacks work. Whoever made the youtube video you shared here is just a hack who makes a living singing empty promises to people who want to belive them.

Thank you. Just because someone made a nice looking Youtube video and they appear successful, influential and powerful does not at all mean that they are credible or that what they said was ever true.

• 1 year later...

“Never cancel an order” what kind of website is this? Lmao what if a buyer is begging you to cancel and will not negotiate. You offer him a new song, to start all over you deliver him new work but everytime he simply opens dispute and refuses and only wants to cancel. You then get punished for the BUYER forcing to cancel and not wanting to reason with the seller? The seller gets punished for that? 😂 this is a warped world of a site and this needs to be fixed im sorry

• 2 months later...

I assume that your comments are all only assumptions as well right?

I assume that your comments are all only assumptions as well right?

My assumptions are irrelevant.

Maybe the algorithm has changed and i’m not at all saying it hasn’t. I’m saying this supposed evidence people are bringing forth doesn’t at all prove that it is and people’s claims contradict how algorithms actually work in business.

People need to stop assuming that there must be a problem with the algorithm if their ranking changed dramatically even though their performance hasn’t. That’s not how it works.

My assumptions are irrelevant.

Maybe the algorithm has changed and i’m not at all saying it hasn’t. I’m saying this supposed evidence people are bringing forth doesn’t at all prove that it is and people’s claims contradict how algorithms actually work in business.

People need to stop assuming that there must be a problem with the algorithm if their ranking changed dramatically even though their performance hasn’t. That’s not how it works.

I think most of the sellers just want to know what happen after weeks, months, years after the algorithm pushed them into a lower ranking.

Some sellers are new, they have never experienced this algorithm cycle. It might appear as a shock to most of them. Therefore I can not blame those sellers who seek for help and guidance.

At the and it is what it is. You can not change the algorithm but you can question what the purpose of this specific cycle might is in order to discuss that topic with more experienced sellers and to have some peace of mind.

I think most of the sellers just want to know what happen after weeks, months, years after the algorithm pushed them into a lower ranking.

Some sellers are new, they have never experienced this algorithm cycle. It might appear as a shock to most of them. Therefore I can not blame those sellers who seek for help and guidance.

At the and it is what it is. You can not change the algorithm but you can question what the purpose of this specific cycle might is in order to discuss that topic with more experienced sellers and to have some peace of mind.

Absolutely but if you inherently misunderstand what an algorithm is, you can’t ask helpful questions and you can’t figure out how the system actually works.

It doesn’t help anyone to misunderstand how algorithms work or what they even are.

Absolutely but if you inherently misunderstand what an algorithm is, you can’t ask helpful questions and you can’t figure out how the system actually works.

It doesn’t help anyone to misunderstand how algorithms work or what they even are.

Then I believe it is our job to educate in an emphatic way if you are an more experienced seller on this platform. I guess this is also the purpose of this forum.

Misunderstand -> Find the source of the misunderstanding -> correct it in a friendly and constructive way -> Check that understanding has been reached.

Archived