After Completing and delivered the order and marked the order as completed buyer cancelled the order

Hi
Faced very very bad experience , i have completed the order for client according his requirements and delivered the order and after the order marked as completed the buyer cancelled the order and refund back payment,
i have worked hard on that project but all wasted and i get no reward of my hardwork.
I have also requested to fiverr but no any action taken
Let me know what i can i do

You should talk to the client and told them you can improved or edit the project as per their need. This is absolutely wrong, May be they use your hard work and told you they didn’t like your work. You should complaint them to the head.

You should talk to the client and told them you can improved or edit the project as per their need. This is absolutely wrong, May be they use your hard work and told you they didn’t like your work. You should complaint them to the head.

i have discussed with him but he is no responding well ,how can i complaint to them to the head.

Contact CS. They are the only one who can help you.

Did the work got mark as completed after 3 days time or buyer marked it as completed?

its marked as completed after 3 days but buyer know about it he cancelled the order after 4 days of order when it marked completed after he know that he have all the data …

Archived