Impression VS View

mrhamzasajid

Hy!
I am getting around 300(DAILY) impression on one of my gig but the click and view are very low (as you can see in attached image) so i want to know does it mean that my Gig Thumbnail isn’t able to attract audience?:thinking:
Kindly let me know
Looking forward to hear from you guys.🙂
Thanks
sd.png.2f2a34895c4a6e6030068e5aa7a33e51.png

“Impressions” is the number of times that your gig appears on Fiverr. So this should be how many times users have been previewing your gig while navigating though Fiverr ( from your profile page, Fiverr’s featured page, Fiverr’s search page etc…).
I don’t think impressions are unique, which means that every user can give you more than one impression and preview your gig multiple times.

“Views” is the number of page views that your gig has received. How many times someone has viewed you gig after they got access to it. This includes any time someone has clicked on your gig, refreshed your gig’s page, or even if they were brought to your gig with a link from elsewhere (social media, advertising etc).

So it’s normal that “impressions” is usually the highest metric while views can be lower as they require more effort from the user to access.

I hope that makes sense! ^^

- does it mean that my Gig Thumbnail isn’t able to attract audience?:thinking:
I think that it still attracts audiences but superficially, most users preview your gigs around the networks but not many view them. Probably adding a better preview or a tile that can increase the users’ call to action could help you increase your views through Fiverr.

“Impressions” is the number of times that your gig appears on Fiverr. So this should be how many times users have been previewing your gig while navigating though Fiverr ( from your profile page, Fiverr’s featured page, Fiverr’s search page etc…).

I don’t think impressions are unique, which means that every user can give you more than one impression and preview your gig multiple times.

“Views” is the number of page views that your gig has received. How many times someone has viewed you gig after they got access to it. This includes any time someone has clicked on your gig, refreshed your gig’s page, or even if they were brought to your gig with a link from elsewhere (social media, advertising etc).

So it’s normal that “impressions” is usually the highest metric while views can be lower as they require more effort from the user to access.

I hope that makes sense! ^^

- does it mean that my Gig Thumbnail isn’t able to attract audience?:thinking:

I think that it still attracts audiences but superficially, most users preview your gigs around the networks but not many view them. Probably adding a better preview or a tile that can increase the users’ call to action could help you increase your views through Fiverr.

Nice one dynamitejay!

Archived