I do not get any order after completing my 3rd order

pk_codemaster

Hi there,
I’m Pk_CodeMaster. I’m a new seller on Fiverr. I successfully complete 3 orders within two weeks after creating my Fiverr profile. But Now it’s a long time that I did not get any order. But every day I do my gig marketing, send 10 out of 10 buyer requests, and get some buyer response but didn’t get any order. I don’t understand why this happens to me. Please give me suggestions and solutions.
Best Regards of
Pk_Codemaster

The reason you’re not getting any orders is most likely because you are neither taking the time to reach out to your target customers, nor presenting a gig that people want to purchase.

The solution is to learn how to effectively market and promote your services, and design a better, more eye-catching gig.

The reason you’re not getting any orders is most likely because you are neither taking the time to reach out to your target customers, nor presenting a gig that people want to purchase.

The solution is to learn how to effectively market and promote your services, and design a better, more eye-catching gig.

Will you please help me to find out problem of my gigs, please…

https://www.fiverr.com/pk_codemaster?up_rollout=true

Archived