I mentioned U word during conversation with client

umi12345

I need help. I am new at fiverr and just got only one order since 2016. I got another client I accidently used the name of another earning platfor name starting from word U, I hope you might have got the idea by the word U, and within seconds I got a message from fiverr about that I have violated their policy. Will they block my acoount now?

You should never call your buyers ugly. I know it can be tempting, but it really isn’t professional.

• Joke

If you received an email saying that you have an official warning, you need to keep in mind that you are only allowed 3 warnings. After that or on a third warning, your account might be closed.

It all depends on what the message you received said.

You should never call your buyers ugly. I know it can be tempting, but it really isn’t professional.

• Joke

If you received an email saying that you have an official warning, you need to keep in mind that you are only allowed 3 warnings. After that or on a third warning, your account might be closed.

It all depends on what the message you received said.

I did not used word Ugly. i used another earning platform name. Got my point?

Same situation happened to my friend and he got warning.So never use other platforms name because fiverr considers it’s as against fiverr policy 😉

Thanks for the reply. Yea i got an email rom fiverr about the warningm I will be carefull next time

I need help. I am new at fiverr and just got only one order since 2016. I got another client I accidently used the name of another earning platfor name starting from word U, I hope you might have got the idea by the word U, and within seconds I got a message from fiverr about that I have violated their policy. Will they block my acoount now?

and within seconds I got a message from fiverr about that I have violated their policy. Will they block my acoount now?

If you got the message within seconds it was probably an automated response and CS may manually check later on. I’d avoid saying it again. Also, it’s probably also safest to have just one gig with a particular title eg. it’s probably safest not to have 7 gigs with the same title.

Archived