My gig disappeared!

Hi! So I usually search topics related to my gigs too see where are my gigs placed. Yesterday I searched my gig and it literally disappeared, it wasn’t even on the last page, it just wasn’t there at all! I haven’t done any changes to it, didn’t pause it or anything like that. I tried again today, it’s still not there. I don’t understand what happened, has anyone experienced this before? :frowning_face:

This may be helpful to you:

Fiverr also has a direct way for you to check if your gig is active in the search system: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig Select “Gig” in the first drop-down. Then select, “My Gig doesn’t appear in search”. A light blue box will then appear, in which you can select your gig from another drop-down menu. After you select your gig, it will tell you whether your gig is active in the search system.

If your gig is not listed as active, and you haven’t made any changes to it recently, then I you could contact Customer Support and ask… perhaps your gig is out for review for some reason.

This may be helpful to you:

Fiverr also has a direct way for you to check if your gig is active in the search system: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig Select “Gig” in the first drop-down. Then select, “My Gig doesn’t appear in search”. A light blue box will then appear, in which you can select your gig from another drop-down menu. After you select your gig, it will tell you whether your gig is active in the search system.

If your gig is not listed as active, and you haven’t made any changes to it recently, then I you could contact Customer Support and ask… perhaps your gig is out for review for some reason.

thank you so much! I just checked and it says it’s pending, but the gig isn’t new… it was already aproved, and also when I go to my gigs it appears as ‘‘active’’. I’m so confused, but I contacted customer support, I hope they can help!

Archived