Can I Create Impressions GIG on Fiverr?

Hello All fiverr Members.

Can i offer on fiverr with New GIG " I will increase your GIG impressions in thousands"

It is possible of fiverr can remove the GIG.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Can i offer on fiverr with New GIG " I will increase your GIG in thousands"

That would be manipulation, and could get you banned.

Yes SEO experts can do this.

But i want ask fiverr other sellers here.

No, they cant create impression.

The impression is created by the natural traffic which can see a gig in the ranking. So better ranking = more impression.

BUT the ranking is based on your gig performance not on a simple SEO.

Fiverr isn’t google. It has some SEO, but it’s a reputation based site. So those who forms better have better placement in ranking.

Of course if you create a gig with the name: “I will create a superb amazing hiper mega awesome logo that you will never forget”, and someone will try to find this exact name, your gig will see this gig in the 1st place of the ranking. But do you think some buyer will search for this SEO? I don’t believe so.

But if you use a common keyword (which are commonly used by buyers), like: “I will design a logo”, there will be hundreds or thousand of better performed gigs in front of yours.

So yes, fiverr is based on performance and reputation. It has it’s own algorithm system which can’t be simply manipulated.

No, they cant create impression.

The impression is created by the natural traffic which can see a gig in the ranking. So better ranking = more impression.

BUT the ranking is based on your gig performance not on a simple SEO.

Fiverr isn’t google. It has some SEO, but it’s a reputation based site. So those who forms better have better placement in ranking.

Of course if you create a gig with the name: “I will create a superb amazing hiper mega awesome logo that you will never forget”, and someone will try to find this exact name, your gig will see this gig in the 1st place of the ranking. But do you think some buyer will search for this SEO? I don’t believe so.

But if you use a common keyword (which are commonly used by buyers), like: “I will design a logo”, there will be hundreds or thousand of better performed gigs in front of yours.

So yes, fiverr is based on performance and reputation. It has it’s own algorithm system which can’t be simply manipulated.

Yes i Know but i try this from one month that how to set title and keywords.

Impression all about title and tags.

Yes i Know but i try this from one month that how to set title and keywords.

Impression all about title and tags.

Then it won’t be a impression based gig.

It will be a SEO gig.

Trying to appeal by using IMPRESSION keyword on you gig could mislead buyers to believe in something may not work, even more at fiverr algorithm.

So my suggestion is (if it’s allowed, I believe you should contact fiverr support first, to make sure), create a gig to help optimize sellers SEO, and not to increase impression.

Archived