"Sharing my experience" (How to promote gig to get orders)?

umardesigns

I was thinking other day that what is best way to promote gig?, do these and got 2 orders rather my account was not getting orders from 4 months…

1. Create Your title catchy
  2. Tags should be according to your gig
  3. Images should grab attention
  4. Create your own description
  5. Promote your gigs to social media
  6. Keep active on forum
  7. Try to keep fiverr online 24/7

These are the 7 major steps in promoting any gig that worked for me and i suggest will work for you also 🙂

I was thinking other day that what is best way to promote gig?, do these and got 2 orders rather my account was not getting orders from 4 months…

1. Create Your title catchy
  2. Tags should be according to your gig
  3. Images should grab attention
  4. Create your own description
  5. Promote your gigs to social media
  6. Keep active on forum
  7. Try to keep fiverr online 24/7

These are the 7 major steps in promoting any gig that worked for me and i suggest will work for you also 🙂

1. Keep active on forum
  2. Try to keep fiverr online 24/7

I give up… It’s a waste of time explaining over and over what doesn’t want to be understood :roll_eyes:

Excuse me but what experience? If you have two sold nothing else? I think you have not sold enough yet to give advice (my opinion)

Excuse me but what experience? If you have two sold nothing else? I think you have not sold enough yet to give advice

@maitasun has 21 reviews on her account (likely more unreviewed completed orders than that), she has had her account for over a year, and she has been active on the forum for quite some time now. You (@guilarteluis) have been on Fiverr for barely three months, and have 7 reviews at a 4.2 overall seller rating. I think maitasun has proven herself as someone worth listening to, and you are someone who should probably consider listening to (and learning from) her experience and advice.

Excuse me but what experience? If you have two sold nothing else? I think you have not sold enough yet to give advice

@maitasun has 21 reviews on her account (likely more unreviewed completed orders than that), she has had her account for over a year, and she has been active on the forum for quite some time now. You (@guilarteluis) have been on Fiverr for barely three months, and have 7 reviews at a 4.2 overall seller rating. I think maitasun has proven herself as someone worth listening to, and you are someone who should probably consider listening to (and learning from) her experience and advice.

hahahah, you nailed it buddy.

Excuse me but what experience? If you have two sold nothing else? I think you have not sold enough yet to give advice (my opinion)

I mentioned in my description above, i was not getting orders from 4 months and then i did these 7 things and got 2 orders in day, 😊 I don’t know why you got so hyper, its fiverr forum anybody can share anything, even if he has experience of 1 day, and for your kind information its my 2nd account my first account got disabled with 103 reviews, 😉 So better judge after knowing…

Peace

hi @jonbaas the comment he made was not to disprove the opinion of @maitasun

was the answer to the post he made @umardesigns

I did not say anything the experience of @maitasun, you were the one who misread my answer @jonbaas Anyway, thank you very much.

Guest netartica

I mentioned in my description above, i was not getting orders from 4 months and then i did these 7 things and got 2 orders in day, 😊 I don’t know why you got so hyper, its fiverr forum anybody can share anything, even if he has experience of 1 day, and for your kind information its my 2nd account my first account got disabled with 103 reviews, 😉 So better judge after knowing…

Peace

be patient, people’s argument can make you more stronger, reliable and perfect. so consider it positively. Silence is a good tool of a wise person.

Archived