My ID was not verified and fiverr refuses to give me additional trial

kaydap

I was asked to verify my identity on fiverr and I tried to do this three times in a row with a valid ID card and a clear photo from an IPhone.All the attempts I made, fiverr kept saying that my identity cannot be verified. After 3 attempts , they restricted my account. When I messaged them , they said they cannot give additional trial. Please help! What can I do ?

I was asked to verify my identity on fiverr and I tried to do this three times in a row with a valid ID card and a clear photo from an IPhone.All the attempts I made, fiverr kept saying that my identity cannot be verified. After 3 attempts , they restricted my account. When I messaged them , they said they cannot give additional trial. Please help! What can I do ?

they said they cannot give additional trial. Please help! What can I do ?

The people on the Forum are only sellers and buyers. We do not have the power 💪 to help you in anyway.

I am sorry for your troubles. :roll_eyes:

they said they cannot give additional trial. Please help! What can I do ?

The people on the Forum are only sellers and buyers. We do not have the power 💪 to help you in anyway.

I am sorry for your troubles. :roll_eyes:

So fiverr just restrict users for reasons that is totally from the inability of their system to detect an ID. This is so unfair.

So fiverr just restrict users for reasons that is totally from the inability of their system to detect an ID. This is so unfair.

This is so unfair.

It may be.c:no_mouth:

If some users were not cheating the system and making multiple accounts, Fiverr would not have to spend so much time and effort checking everyone’s IDs. :roll_eyes:

I am keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 that my ID is accepted.

What forms of ID did you use?

This is so unfair.

It may be.c:no_mouth:

If some users were not cheating the system and making multiple accounts, Fiverr would not have to spend so much time and effort checking everyone’s IDs. :roll_eyes:

I am keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 that my ID is accepted.

Trust me , it’s not about the ID they use, It’s a bot that does the verification .

This means, they can do everything right and still not get it verified.

Trust me , it’s not about the ID they use, It’s a bot that does the verification .

This means, they can do everything right and still not get it verified.

Yeah, it took me 3 tries and my account was blocked, and then I sent Fiverr support my ID and info and they unblocked me and told me to try again.

Archived