How to increase gig selling

coderbd_ninja

Hello guys, I’m WordPress expert and digital marketer. Created my account in fiverr on 5/5/19 and got 3 order on date 10 and 11, submitted all order successfully. After that, I can’t get any order. I want a suggestion from everybody, especially from the expert.
1: Fruitful way of gig marketing
2: tips and tricks for increasing sell
Thank You Everybody.

Hello guys, I’m WordPress expert and digital marketer. Created my account in fiverr on 5/5/19 and got 3 order on date 10 and 11, submitted all order successfully. After that, I can’t get any order. I want a suggestion from everybody, especially from the expert.

Thank You Everybody.

The best way to conduct “fruitful” marketing is to learn about your target customers, determine where they can be found, and then go to those places and find ways to connect with those customers. You will, however, have to figure out what promotional techniques work best for your target customers. None of us are able to provide that information, because we do not know anything about the people you are trying to market to.

If you want to know a few marketing techniques, I encourage you conduct an online search on the topic. There are plenty of professional marketers online who are willing to share their knowledge with those who seek out their wisdom.

There are no tricks to “increasing your sell”. Make sure you have a great well-written gig, an eye-catching gig image, and services that your target customers are looking for.

The best way to conduct “fruitful” marketing is to learn about your target customers, determine where they can be found, and then go to those places and find ways to connect with those customers. You will, however, have to figure out what promotional techniques work best for your target customers. None of us are able to provide that information, because we do not know anything about the people you are trying to market to.

If you want to know a few marketing techniques, I encourage you conduct an online search on the topic. There are plenty of professional marketers online who are willing to share their knowledge with those who seek out their wisdom.

There are no tricks to “increasing your sell”. Make sure you have a great well-written gig, an eye-catching gig image, and services that your target customers are looking for.

Thank you for valuable information.

First of all you have to focus on your gig title,key words.Then if you write your gig descriptions in an organized way,i think it will be helpful for you to getting more sells.

Thank you for valuable information, already I have created gig with these criteria.

good answer, but clear impossible

Which part of the quoted text in your previous message (taken from @jonbaas’ reply) do you think is “clear impossible”?

Well-written gig? Very much possible.

Eye-catching gig image? Absolutely possible.

Offering services that your target customers are looking for? Why not? :thinking:

Archived