Hp to tackle this problem (You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!)

usmanquresh

Hi @usmanquresh

As @hanshuber16 said you’ll need to complete more orders and get them rated higher than 4.5

I see you only have 1 review so you only need to get two orders rated 5* to pull up your rating, it won’t be easy but it’s possible if you manage to get buyers. Please take a look to this thread ⬇️

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting late. I had hoped to publish this thread before SLD but it was not until yesterday that I had some free time to work on it. Please get yourself a cup of coffee / tea or whatever you like best before starting to read this post, this time it will be a little long. The first topic of this series was about how to calculate the amount of x* rated orders that would impact the rating causing it to lose points, this one is its complement and like the …

• 6 months later...

Well, I am having this same problem but right now, I think it should have been cleared because I got 1.3 on one order and 5.0 on two orders… How long do I have to wait?

3.8 stars is very far from being 90% of 5 stars total statistics. You can do the math and count how much % is 3.8 from 5

I’ll give you a hint: 76%

4ADA2817-B307-4B83-9788-184BD2AAE71E.thumb.jpeg.8c9c6f1f469db9f373ac57a51890a618.jpeg

I think it should have been cleared

Math doesn’t care what you think. Math is math and numbers speaks for themselves.

3.8 stars is very far from being 90% of 5 stars total statistics. You can do the math and count how much % is 3.8 from 5

I’ll give you a hint: 76%

I think it should have been cleared

Math doesn’t care what you think. Math is math and numbers speaks for themselves.

@mariashtelle1, thank you for this… I’ll have to work more to achieve that. It was really helpful

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived