Going to miss the chance of becoming level one seller in this Evaluation period

You have more 3 days to fulfill the requirements. If you can fulfill then you will be promoted or otherwise not…

Best Of Luck

But I am a student and my admission examination is knocking at the door. I will not be able to work from tomorrow. I will come back again after 18th instant.

Thank you

But I am a student and my admission examination is knocking at the door. I will not be able to work from tomorrow. I will come back again after 18th instant.

Thank you

Then you will miss …Do not worry about it just finish the exam then you can work again …You will be promoted on next month if you can fulfill the requirements… 😀

That’s the problem my brother

It’s no problem bruh…As you’ve successfully completed $324 orders, the remaining is just a fragment! Face your upcoming exam and work when you can. Next month isn’t bad too!

Good luck with that 😊

If you are unable to meet all of the requirements for promotion this month (in two days), you can always work to meet them by the promotion date next month. You will remain a New Seller until you are able to meet all of the promotion requirements.

Archived