If I reactivate my account, can I keep the account balance, keep the gigs with my reviews?

You already have a topic for this discussion, why are you starting another one?

I want to talk to you about fiverr: I have 1 account in February 2019. It works very well and I earn more than 7,000 in 2 months.I met a customer and they asked me to send the source file to them and then they took it and left nothing for me,I told fiverr but they only protect buyers. After 2 days, my account is marked with violation of the terms and my account is not working. I didn't do anything wrong and fiverr just explained that the account violates the terms, it's absurd. Fiverr's way…

You need to contact CS about your account to try to get it reactivated. If you can’t contact them through the helpdesk, contact them through the support@fiverr.com email address.

I assume you’ll get any unpaid balance even if you can’t reactivate your account. If they don’t reactivate it I think you’ll get that balance after 90 days. This is from the terms of service:

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

Contact them as above and also ask them for clarification of what you might have done wrong (what they think you did wrong).

Only Fiverr can decide if you’ll keep the gigs and reviews I think, if they do reactivate it.

Archived