Gig denied all the time

tobbe73

Have a gig with the following text. But it geting denied all the time. Need help with under category it should be under. Did put it under writing / translation, technical writing.
Please help me with suggestions to get my gig in.

Here are the text.

Need a document/report that say it´s bacterial killing and it have a strong effect. The report should be at least 5 pages with diagrams and proof that the product is 100% decomposable. Have a SDS on the product. Have to look like a testing laboratory has done the test with signs, stamps etc on the document. Looking professional made, no school work!

Hello,

Have you received an email why your gig is denied?

If not, you should contact Customer Support and ask them for clarification. ☀️

I only get this all the time.

• It contains payment information.
  • It contains contact information (e.g ■■■■■, email, phone no.), or your site/social media URL.
  • You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request.
  • It contains a request for services, which are not allowed on Fiverr (e.g. violation of third party Terms Of Service, Copyrighted materials, licensed software, etc.).

I only get this all the time.

• It contains payment information.
  • It contains contact information (e.g ■■■■■, email, phone no.), or your site/social media URL.
  • You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request.
  • It contains a request for services, which are not allowed on Fiverr (e.g. violation of third party Terms Of Service, Copyrighted materials, licensed software, etc.).

thanks for help:grinning:😀

Archived