Receiving Unfair Warnings, What should I do

aqal_acca

Question

Hello Friends

here is my story

I am seller on Fiverr since more than 1 year completed 110 project as a seller and 7 project as buyer, I have not received a single warning and got 5 start feedback all the time.

I hired a seller and sent order via fiver but due to project complexity i asked for ■■■■■ detail so I can discuss the project with him. in short I had bad experience with that guy he sent me order cancellation request and asked for payment outside fiverr which i did not sent him as its against fiverr TOS. he has not sent me order deliver yet.

Now the guy told me that he will report me to fiver for asking contact information, he reported me and i received 1 warning yesterday already, the guy told me that he will go after me unless fiver close my fiverr profile. and he said he will report me continuously from his friend profile as well.

Now i have been receiving new warning and my fiver account has been restricted and I very disappointed and thinking what should I do? the guy blackmail me and scamming my profile, though i had an issue as buyer but my seller activity has been closed is it fair? on the other side fiverr issue warnings to me and restrict my account without consulting me or explaining detail reason. but just mention you have received warning for sharing contact information.

I highly appreciate your answer please

Thanks

everything starts or ask for contacts outside the fiverr page, everything happened your experience with the seller outside of fiverr, very bad luck pro you could avoid it with keeping yourself only by the fiverr chat. I hope solutions I promise your problem.

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe most of what you are saying here. It makes no logical sense for a seller to report you for attempting to communicate outside of Fiverr, but then also ask for payment outside of Fiverr.

It also does not make sense for a seller to cancel an order to avoid breaking TOS, but then say, “by the way, I am, going to destroy you with my other Fiverr account.”

I think you are annoyed that a deller has reported you for your attempt to breach TOS, and now you are trying to take them down with you. In either case, you broke the rules and you paid the consequences. Your story seems to suggest that you feel this is unjustified. My guess would, therefore, be that you will end up breaking TOS again and likely end up dealing with more consequences.

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe most of what you are saying here. It makes no logical sense for a seller to report you for attempting to communicate outside of Fiverr, but then also ask for payment outside of Fiverr.

It also does not make sense for a seller to cancel an order to avoid breaking TOS, but then say, “by the way, I am, going to destroy you with my other Fiverr account.”

I think you are annoyed that a deller has reported you for your attempt to breach TOS, and now you are trying to take them down with you. In either case, you broke the rules and you paid the consequences. Your story seems to suggest that you feel this is unjustified. My guess would, therefore, be that you will end up breaking TOS again and likely end up dealing with more consequences.

cyaxrex thanks for your reply. I have hired the guy on fiverr, he has just joined fiver last month with 0 review and I did buy his basic gig and he was happy with the price and he agreed to complete the work, after the work completion he said you should have bought my premium gig, from there we disagreed on price,here he was angry on that and that’s the reason why he reported, he did cancel the order, even i agreed to pay him the premium gig but he said you will left low start so only pay me outside either i report as your work is completed.

i also received warning yesterday because client share his ■■■■■ details…

Why do certain sellers always say that it is the buyers fault, when a seller gets a warning for breaking the site rules? I highly doubt that Fiverr gave YOU a warning for something your buyer did. It is more likely that you gained your warning because of how YOU responded to what the buyer asked for.

If a buyer breaks the rules, Fiverr usually deals with the buyer. If a seller breaks the rules, the seller will be the one gaining a warning, restriction, or banishment.

Every day someone gets caught now on the forum. Someone tells on themself and tries to justify what they did or cover it up after it’s too late.

Why would any buyer ask a seller for their email? I can’t follow this story after reading it several times.

I think fiverr support should have rules and regulations for buyer, to know what to do and what they should not do, so that seller will not lost is account please

o know what to do and what they should not do, so that seller will not lost is account

It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make sure a seller doesn’t lose their account. Every seller needs to know the Terms of Service and abide by them. There are consequences to all actions, just as failure to follow the rules, will get a seller into trouble.

o know what to do and what they should not do, so that seller will not lost is account

It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make sure a seller doesn’t lose their account. Every seller needs to know the Terms of Service and abide by them. There are consequences to all actions, just as failure to follow the rules, will get a seller into trouble.

I mean buyer to know rules and regulations so that they will affect the seller from losing him or her account

I mean buyer to know rules and regulations so that they will affect the seller from losing him or her account

The rules are clearly noted for both buyers and sellers in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It is a seller’s responsibility to make sure rules are not broken when interacting with a buyer.

The rules are clearly noted for both buyers and sellers in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It is a seller’s responsibility to make sure rules are not broken when interacting with a buyer.

Alright, that great and good, thanks

I think fiverr support should have rules and regulations for buyer, to know what to do and what they should not do, so that seller will not lost is account please

Fiverr does have and it’s called Terms of Service

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Archived