Anyone Please help suggest me improve my gig

remoteittech

Just an observation:

I get spam phone calls, on a daily basis – at my house – from people in countries like yours, offering to sell me this very same service. Their only goal is to get remote access to my computer.

Why would anyone allow a stranger – like you – to have remote access to their computers from half way around the world, in order to fix Windows problems that Microsoft is already designed to handle? This seems like a serious security concern, if you ask me.

very true, in my opinion it could not be possible until unless a good trust developed. which seems not like a piece of cake 🙂 building trust is not easy as 1… 2… 3

Just an observation:

I get spam phone calls, on a daily basis – at my house – from people in countries like yours, offering to sell me this very same service. Their only goal is to get remote access to my computer.

Why would anyone allow a stranger – like you – to have remote access to their computers from half way around the world, in order to fix Windows problems that Microsoft is already designed to handle? This seems like a serious security concern, if you ask me.

can you please tell if you are a secret agent or a celebrity we remote workers would like to steal your data? remote access is secure and safe no one can steal data from your computer you have control to disconnect remote session anytime… for your information

can you please tell if you are a secret agent or a celebrity we remote workers would like to steal your data? remote access is secure and safe no one can steal data from your computer you have control to disconnect remote session anytime… for your information

Yes @remoteittech you are right. it is very common in these days to share your computer access. but how many knows and believe on it. may be your target audience are secret agents or celebs but I believe they are more sensitive. a few lines of a script can steal every sensitive information from your pc or smart gadgets.

Yes @remoteittech you are right. it is very common in these days to share your computer access. but how many knows and believe on it. may be your target audience are secret agents or celebs but I believe they are more sensitive. a few lines of a script can steal every sensitive information from your pc or smart gadgets.

@netartica yes Fiverr Support is here if something wrong happens like if you feel your data is stolen during a remote session can be reported and that seller can be banned by the Support Team… I secure peoples computer not be hacked or prevent hackers to steal data from peoples computer.

@netartica yes Fiverr Support is here if something wrong happens like if you feel your data is stolen during a remote session can be reported and that seller can be banned by the Support Team… I secure peoples computer not be hacked or prevent hackers to steal data from peoples computer.

yes it is, especially for a verified buyers or customers but if a person newly created his account and do the same on his first order is really dangerous. my aim is not to disappoint you and I wish you will gain a good income from your skills.

yes it is, especially for a verified buyers or customers but if a person newly created his account and do the same on his first order is really dangerous. my aim is not to disappoint you and I wish you will gain a good income from your skills.

Yes i will try my best to provide quality services and to gain trust… Thank you…

can you please tell if you are a secret agent or a celebrity we remote workers would like to steal your data?

Yes, I am a celebrity in some circles, and no, you cannot have my data.

can you please tell if you are a secret agent or a celebrity we remote workers would like to steal your data?

Yes, I am a celebrity in some circles, and no, you cannot have my data.

wow, so you are a celebrity in some of your circles, good to know this but i still will not try to steal yours or anyone else’s data in any way. Sir, i have nothing to do with your or anyone else’s data please read my above mentioned comment i am here to provide quality services and to prevent this to be happened. Thank you.

i still will not try to steal yours or anyone else’s data in any way.

i am here to provide quality services and to prevent this to be happened

Perhaps. However, I hope you can see how, when people from your part of the world spam-call people in my part of the world, and try to convince us that there is something wrong with our Microsoft products, and that you can fix everything by remote access, that it could present you in an extremely bad light. You are offering the same exact services that spammers “offer” in order to gain remote access to stranger’s computers.

You’re trying to offer a long-distance service that has a terrible reputation in many parts of the world. How do you think that is going to build trust? In today’s day and age, you just don’t give strangers – much less strangers from your part of the world – remote access to your computer. It doesn’t matter how honorable someone claims that they are, or claims they will promise to be.

It’s also worth questioning… why would someone hire you to do these things, when Microsoft already fixes any actual Microsoft/computer problems like that for free?

If you’re trying to offer a service, you need to understand your target market – and you need to be aware of the reputation that service has, ESPECIALLY in relation to all the factors YOU bring to the service. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you’re likely going to have hard time convincing many people elsewhere in the world that what you’re offering is necessary. Microsoft does that stuff for free, and you aren’t providing a “remote-access” service – from your part of the world – that has a favorable reputation in the global marketplace.

Well, I belong to a part of the same world as you 🙂 I am Microsoft Certified Professional and i believe one day you might hire remote services for any reason.

Let me explain the same can happen by a repair shop as your desktop or laptop is not working well and you take it to a repair shop and they do some thing like they have scheduled a script in the background or something else to steal your data or to shut your computer not the same day but another day so you don’t think it was done by the repair shop, what you can do? nothing but to take your laptop back again to the repair shop so they can earn extra money 🙂

I wish you get a chance to get Microsoft assistance for free and see what happens with you, i have local clients where Microsoft is useless to provide quality services. I also have seen Microsoft is failed to resolve the issue but i did solve the issue myself. I am not saying i’m the best but this world is full of intelligent people.

Not every teacher is born teacher he/she is a student first to become a teacher.

Well, I belong to a part of the same world as you 🙂 I am Microsoft Certified Professional and i believe one day you might hire remote services for any reason.

Let me explain the same can happen by a repair shop as your desktop or laptop is not working well and you take it to a repair shop and they do some thing like they have scheduled a script in the background or something else to steal your data or to shut your computer not the same day but another day so you don’t think it was done by the repair shop, what you can do? nothing but to take your laptop back again to the repair shop so they can earn extra money 🙂

I wish you get a chance to get Microsoft assistance for free and see what happens with you, i have local clients where Microsoft is useless to provide quality services. I also have seen Microsoft is failed to resolve the issue but i did solve the issue myself. I am not saying i’m the best but this world is full of intelligent people.

Not every teacher is born teacher he/she is a student first to become a teacher.

Well, I belong to a part of the same world as you 🙂

Indeed you do - we are all part of the same world as you quite rightly stated. 🙂

please to help suggest me improve my gig

Good luck with getting someone to help with what you asked for.

Everything else on this thread seems to be off topic at best. Is this how users usually respond to a ‘please help me improve my gig’ request?

Sir, i only asked for suggestions to improve my gig quality from the experts i did not mean to prove myself better than any organisation or product.

Some people complains that they are using hp, dell or epson etc. printers and they are just not getting the print out and this is the part where remote services works quickly and reliable i hope this will suffice to make you understand why remote services better to get a person to visit your home or office or you take your printer or computer to the shop which will take more time and effort, when this can be done with a secure connection and on a secure market place like Fiverr.

Indeed you do - we are all part of the same world as you quite rightly stated. 🙂

To be honest, claiming that we are all from the same planet, is a mute point. That does not instantly erase the reputation of certain consumer markets.

Is this how users usually respond to a ‘please help me improve my gig’ request?

I made an observation about the market reputation of the service he was asking for help with. What I observed are valid things that he needs to consider, especially if he wants to “get some more work”, as he specifically requested.

This conversation is a direct result of my observations, thus… it seems fair, valid, and honest.

To be honest, claiming that we are all from the same planet, is a mute point.

Moot point or not, it is factually correct.

Well, I belong to a part of the same world as you 🙂

please to help suggest me improve my gig

Good luck with getting someone to help with what you asked for.

Everything else on this thread seems to be off topic at best. Is this how users usually respond to a ‘please help me improve my gig’ request?

Thank you for your courage, otherwise Mr. @jonbaas was just about to kick me out of here 😦

To be honest, claiming that we are all from the same planet, is a mute point. That does not instantly erase the reputation of certain consumer markets.

Is this how users usually respond to a ‘please help me improve my gig’ request?

I made an observation about the market reputation of the service he was asking for help with. What I observed are valid things that he needs to consider, especially if he wants to “get some more work”, as he specifically requested.

This conversation is a direct result of my observations, thus… it seems fair, valid, and honest.

Mr. @jonbaas I am sorry if i said something which you think is wrong.

Sir, i only asked for suggestions to improve my gig quality from the experts i did not mean to prove myself better than any organisation or product.

Some people complains that they are using hp, dell or epson etc. printers and they are just not getting the print out and this is the part where remote services works quickly and reliable i hope this will suffice to make you understand why remote services better to get a person to visit your home or office or you take your printer or computer to the shop which will take more time and effort, when this can be done with a secure connection and on a secure market place like Fiverr.

i hope this will suffice to make you understand why remote services better to get a person to visit your home or office or you take your printer or computer to the shop which will take more time and effort

As I am not your market – which I think you need to do a little more research into, and have a better understanding of – you are not going to convince me that what you offer is the best. Your service seems questionable to me, given all the factors about it. If other people wish to trust you with remote access to their computers, that’s on them. I am merely pointing out that the service you are offering has a questionable reputation, and that may cause you to have a hard time finding all of the work you want here on Fiverr.

Good luck showing others how trustworthy you claim to be. Just be aware that there is more to what you are offering than you realize. Being in business isn’t just about tossing up a service, and expecting everyone to trust you. You have a lot of obstacles to overcome, and that’s on you. Just don’t overlook that they do exist.

Thank you for your courage, otherwise Mr. @jonbaas was just about to kick me out of here 😦

Mr. @jonbaas was just about to kick me out of here 😦

Please don’t make assumptions. I have had no intention of “kicking you out” of anywhere. I offered insight into your service, as you asked. If you can’t accept honest criticism, why are you asking for it?

:

Hi, All experts are requested please to help suggest me improve my gig so i might get some more work, Thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/remoteittech/fix-your-computer-windows-issues-remotely

help suggest me improve my gig so i might get some more work, Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more work are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Archived