The limit of a $5 job's worth

Evaluation is around the corner, and my ‘on time delivery’ is at 89%. Got a $5 job and it doesnt really make any impact on my account, even after delivering on time. The 'on time delivery" remained at 89%. This i have observed over time that a $5 job doesn’t worth so much on improving account status as compared to a higher order job.

Your rating remains at 89% because that is the rating that will remain for 60 days after every order that you cancel. When each 60-days after period ends (and a cancellation drops out of that last 60 days time-frame), your on-time rating will likely start to rise again.

Your rating remains at 89% because that is the rating that will remain for 60 days after every order that you cancel. When each 60-days after period ends (and a cancellation drops out of that last 60 days time-frame), your on-time rating will likely start to rise again.

I am talking about ’ on time delivery’ and not ‘order completion’

I am talking about ’ on time delivery’ and not ‘order completion’

The same thing applies. You have not delivered multiple orders on time. Thus… your rating will remain until 60 days after each order that wasn’t delivered on time.

In many ways, not delivering orders on time is far worse than cancelling them. Why didn’t you deliver those orders on time?

Archived