Rank gig in first page

mridulimtiaz

Any simple and shortcut ways to ranking new gig???

Nope. There is none. Be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work on time, which earns positive reviews. This process will take time, and a great deal of work. There are no shortcuts to cheat your way to success. You can rank your gig well, by earning your gig ranking.

Nope. There is none. Be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work on time, which earns positive reviews. This process will take time, and a great deal of work. There are no shortcuts to cheat your way to success. You can rank your gig well, by earning your gig ranking.

Hello, Jonbaas.

If I edit the gig several times after publishing, does it negatively affect gig ranking?

Hello, Jonbaas.

If I edit the gig several times after publishing, does it negatively affect gig ranking?

Your “gig ranking” depends upon your gig performance (see your Analytics page). Repeatedly editing your gig will not make you rank better. There are no ways to cheat the system and steal your way to a better search ranking.

The only way to “rank better” is to be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work on time, that earns positive reviews. There are other factors as well, but Fiverr keeps those confidential, and does not share them with sellers – for obvious reasons.

Yeah,I understood

Thanks for your suggestion.

Your “gig ranking” depends upon your gig performance (see your Analytics page). Repeatedly editing your gig will not make you rank better. There are no ways to cheat the system and steal your way to a better search ranking.

The only way to “rank better” is to be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work on time, that earns positive reviews. There are other factors as well, but Fiverr keeps those confidential, and does not share them with sellers – for obvious reasons.

thank you for valuable information

A few tips for you:

1. Add a Video
  1. Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig
  2. Add keywords to Gig Title
  3. Add the right Keywords to Tags
  4. Add Keywords to description
  5. Stay online 24/7
  6. Promote your Gigs on Social Media
  7. Be ACTIVE in the Forum
  8. Pay someone on Fiverr to promote your gig
  9. Create a Youtube channel to promote your gig
  10. Add your profile picture
  11. Create catchy and interesting titles
  12. Show Some Samples

Hope you find those tips helpful.

A few tips for you:

1. Add a Video
  5. Stay online 24/7
  12. Show Some Samples

Thanks, nycksundergroun for your valuable tips.

working hard and choosing new clients in quantities, so that your profile can always come out on the first lists of your category. some do not promote their gigs others yes, it all depends on the services you offer and the number of people with the same service

A few tips for you:

1. Add a Video
  5. Stay online 24/7
  12. Show Some Samples

It’s really a great advice “nycksundergroun”. I will try my best to follow your tips.

Thank you so much.

A few tips for you:

1. Add a Video
  5. Stay online 24/7
  12. Show Some Samples

Numbers 6 and 8 do NOT affect where your Gig ends up on the pages. Being on 24/7? Really? Don’t you people have a LIFE? Don’t you sleep? Life is about balance and if you are sitting on your pc 24/7 (which, unless you are on some illicit drugs that keep you up for days on end, which leads to psychosis) is impossible, and certainly not advisable. Being on the forum adding your 2 cents whether it is worth reading or just mush like much of what is written here most times: “good tip bro”, “why am I not getting orders” etc will NOT rank your Gig higher either.

As for asking how to “cut” in front of other new sellers or even those who have put in their time and effort to create good Gigs that sell, imagine if you were those people? What entitles you to cut in front of others who have worked hard? Nothing. I am sure that many who come here and sign up have either read some blog, seen a YouTube infomercial or some other nonsense proclaiming what a cash cow Fiverr is and you too can get rich without much effort or time. Sorry, doesn’t work that way. Fiverr actually gives new sellers a bump when they first sign up - after that, it is up to you to create your own success here. Cutting in line is not how to get ahead in life. You wouldn’t want some other newbie to cut in front of you after being here and working your behind off for months or years, would you? Earn your spot in the listings. Until Fiverr decides that they will initiate a pay for placement type of situation, that is how it is here.

Also, I would be wary of #9 as well - there are a lot of sellers here who will promise to get you as #1 on Google or other search engines or drive millions to your social media. Most times, it is bots they are sending and it can kill your traffic if not your site.

GG

A few tips for you:

1. Add a Video
  5. Stay online 24/7
  12. Show Some Samples

Very useful suggestions for all the time. thank you 🙂

A few tips for you:

1. Add a Video
  5. Stay online 24/7
  12. Show Some Samples

Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig

how can I do this one ?

Has anyone seen a noticeable increase in orders/messages from new people if you stay on the site and keep refreshing the site every few minutes, so it keeps you online? :thinking:

No. Actually I get most messages and orders during the night when I’m sleeping.

No. Actually I get most messages and orders during the night when I’m sleeping.

Same! Might be just the time zone, or then it has no effect if you’re online or not. Though I believe there is the setting to show online sellers only. Must not be very popular setting.

Numbers 6 and 8 do NOT affect where your Gig ends up on the pages. Being on 24/7? Really? Don’t you people have a LIFE? Don’t you sleep? Life is about balance and if you are sitting on your pc 24/7 (which, unless you are on some illicit drugs that keep you up for days on end, which leads to psychosis) is impossible, and certainly not advisable. Being on the forum adding your 2 cents whether it is worth reading or just mush like much of what is written here most times: “good tip bro”, “why am I not getting orders” etc will NOT rank your Gig higher either.

As for asking how to “cut” in front of other new sellers or even those who have put in their time and effort to create good Gigs that sell, imagine if you were those people? What entitles you to cut in front of others who have worked hard? Nothing. I am sure that many who come here and sign up have either read some blog, seen a YouTube infomercial or some other nonsense proclaiming what a cash cow Fiverr is and you too can get rich without much effort or time. Sorry, doesn’t work that way. Fiverr actually gives new sellers a bump when they first sign up - after that, it is up to you to create your own success here. Cutting in line is not how to get ahead in life. You wouldn’t want some other newbie to cut in front of you after being here and working your behind off for months or years, would you? Earn your spot in the listings. Until Fiverr decides that they will initiate a pay for placement type of situation, that is how it is here.

Also, I would be wary of #9 as well - there are a lot of sellers here who will promise to get you as #1 on Google or other search engines or drive millions to your social media. Most times, it is bots they are sending and it can kill your traffic if not your site.

GG

Good and effective.Thanks

Archived