Buyer placed an order without requirement and disappear

If they haven’t filled our requirements then the order time won’t have started. I wouldn’t worry about it. I can’t see it being a problem in any way… It could be a good thing if it shows 1 order in your queue.

Ok. but how long will it remain that way. What if the buyer has forgotten or no longer interested or better still decided not to order again because all effort to contact buyer has not yielded result

Ok. but how long will it remain that way. What if the buyer has forgotten or no longer interested or better still decided not to order again because all effort to contact buyer has not yielded result

This has happened to me before, the customer ended up submitting their requirements about 5 days after placing the order. They told me that they had to get the correct files from their client. Theres a million reasons a customer might have not be able to finish the order but as it doesn’t affect your stats. I wouldn’t worry to much. If it has been a really long time like 2 weeks etc then I might consider talking to FIverr and getting the resolution team to have a look. But regardless of the reason if the order gets canceled it will look bad on your account.

Archived