New Seller! Review My Gig Please!

muiz_ahmed99

I just have a question in regards to your delivery time. How do you intent to fulfill a 3 hour order when you are sleeping?

@diamondleopard Thanks for replying. Your question is truly logical, but that is the reason I have mentioned to have a chat with me before placing the order. Do you think I should change it to 24 or 12 hours?

I would strongly suggest setting your delivery time to something more manageable like 24 hours and perhaps mention in your gig that if they message you before placing an order then you can fulfill in 3. If they place an order and then cancel because you were asleep it will look bad on your account and harm your metrics.

My second suggestion is to increase your revisions. I offer unlimited revision which many sellers here will say is a bad idea… but it will mean less chance of getting a bad review which will also harm your metrics.

Thirdly I would suggest having a video on your gig, write a script of what your service is and what you offer. A video gets significantly more information across and there are many people on here who can help you create such a video (I am a video creator and I do this for people).

My last recommendation is to think about what your audience are searching for… if you was a customer and you were looking for your service what would you type in… this is your Search Term… now optimize your listing to include this term in your title, tags and description. SEO is key.

I would strongly suggest setting your delivery time to something more manageable like 24 hours and perhaps mention in your gig that if they message you before placing an order then you can fulfill in 3. If they place an order and then cancel because you were asleep it will look bad on your account and harm your metrics.

My second suggestion is to increase your revisions. I offer unlimited revision which many sellers here will say is a bad idea… but it will mean less chance of getting a bad review which will also harm your metrics.

Thirdly I would suggest having a video on your gig, write a script of what your service is and what you offer. A video gets significantly more information across and there are many people on here who can help you create such a video (I am a video creator and I do this for people).

My last recommendation is to think about what your audience are searching for… if you was a customer and you were looking for your service what would you type in… this is your Search Term… now optimize your listing to include this term in your title, tags and description. SEO is key.

@diamondleopard I can’t thank you enough for your sincere advice and useful tips. Really, I think they will help a lot. I surely will think about getting a video. Can you share your gig?

@diamondleopard Is it useful to make more than 1 gig for the same service, does it effect the frequency of us receiving the buyer requests?

Is it useful to make more than 1 gig for the same service?

This is against the ToS I believe, or at least won’t make a noticeable improvement.

Moreover, do the views and clicks affect the likeability or chance of appearing in the search results. I really appreciate your help.

We can’t really know exactly how the algorithm works, but I should think your click ratio should have some effect.

I offer unlimited revision which many sellers here will say is a bad idea… but it will mean less chance of getting a bad review which will also harm your metrics.

Getting out of a bad review is not worth eternal work. Be VERY cautious here.

Is it useful to make more than 1 gig for the same service?

This is against the ToS I believe, or at least won’t make a noticeable improvement.

Moreover, do the views and clicks affect the likeability or chance of appearing in the search results. I really appreciate your help.

We can’t really know exactly how the algorithm works, but I should think your click ratio should have some effect.

I offer unlimited revision which many sellers here will say is a bad idea… but it will mean less chance of getting a bad review which will also harm your metrics.

Getting out of a bad review is not worth eternal work. Be VERY cautious here.

@wooden_fish Thanks a lot for the quick response.🙂

Archived