Order status Delivered, buyer didn't approved it yet

mdashikar

Delivered order but the buyer has not marked it as completed so it is stuck in Delivered Section.

Buyer is not online for a long time, its a milestone order so I think it will not automatically mark it completed.

In inbox, it shows that XX days late, What if buyer approved it now what will happen to On-time Delivery rate.

If It will effect On-time delivery rate, is there any way to avoid this?

Delivered order but the buyer has not marked it as completed so it is stuck in Delivered Section.

Buyer is not online for a long time, its a milestone order so I think it will not automatically mark it completed.

In inbox, it shows that XX days late, What if buyer approved it now what will happen to On-time Delivery rate.

If It will effect On-time delivery rate, is there any way to avoid this?

It doesn’t matter what it says in the inbox. This issue has been on Fiverr for a few months now. What matter is the status of your order as shown on the order page or your dashboard. It will not affect your order completion % as long as you have delivered the milestone/order in time.

The buyer has 8 days to mark the order as complete. Please be patient. There is nothing else you or the CS team can do to bring the buyer online. If the current milestone is not approved within 8 days of making the current milestone delivery, the order will be stopped and you will get paid in accordance to the # of milestones that you’ve completed successfully in that order.

It might also be possible that your buyer is unaware of how milestones work and might have presumed that the order will auto-complete in 3 days (like normal orders). :thinking: In any case, I hope your buyer shows up soon.

Good luck! 🍀

• 3 months later...

Archived