View & clicks not increased on my gigs

kirankumari379

I also faced the same issue and then I reported this to fiverr. But they told me that is not an issue. But now I’m sure its an issue with fiverr.

Hello Harshana,

I hope that this email finds you well. It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

To answer your question, impressions are calculated when someone searches a keyword and your gig appears in that search. Views are total page views, which is the number of page views on the actual Gig page. Clicks are from impressions, which is the number of clicks after a user saw it one on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

This means that your Gig could appear in search results but the buyers are no clicking into it. The reason you are getting orders is that buyers are contacting you to the Inbox directly and not reaching out to you using your Gig.

In the gig page, the impressions are calculated by the parameter you decide. You can choose the number of days of these impressions. The number you see will depend on the days you choose. There’s a graph “gig performance” you can check by impressions, views, orders clicks, conversions, and social gig views. It shows day by day performance in the time period selected.

Another thing I wanted to mention. with this issue, I noticed that my average response rate also wrong in my gig. My gig says I reply within 2 hours but in my dashboard, it says within 1 hour. Now Fiverr team is reviewing this bug and they will inform me the issue soon.

Thanks

I also faced the same issue and then I reported this to fiverr. But they told me that is not an issue. But now I’m sure its an issue with fiverr.

Hello Harshana,

I hope that this email finds you well. It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

To answer your question, impressions are calculated when someone searches a keyword and your gig appears in that search. Views are total page views, which is the number of page views on the actual Gig page. Clicks are from impressions, which is the number of clicks after a user saw it one on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

This means that your Gig could appear in search results but the buyers are no clicking into it. The reason you are getting orders is that buyers are contacting you to the Inbox directly and not reaching out to you using your Gig.

In the gig page, the impressions are calculated by the parameter you decide. You can choose the number of days of these impressions. The number you see will depend on the days you choose. There’s a graph “gig performance” you can check by impressions, views, orders clicks, conversions, and social gig views. It shows day by day performance in the time period selected.

Another thing I wanted to mention. with this issue, I noticed that my average response rate also wrong in my gig. My gig says I reply within 2 hours but in my dashboard, it says within 1 hour. Now Fiverr team is reviewing this bug and they will inform me the issue soon.

Thanks

i think you r right //thanks

Archived