Gig Promote via many twitter account

Guest murad_sarker

Guest jhakz1234

No there will be not any problem . But I think it will not help you to get orders . It will be just spamming …

Guest murad_sarker

No there will be not any problem . But I think it will not help you to get orders . It will be just spamming …

i think it collect impression that help me to gig rank.

But many many thanks.

Guest murad_sarker

The problem on twitter is that if you put the same information many times every time they will take it as spam. you must be careful for that.

Thanks for your kindness.

Guest jhakz1234

i think it collect impression that help me to gig rank.

But many many thanks.

Nope …You are wrong … It will not rank your gig…If you will just get visitors not order then the conversions rate of your gig will be decreased and this can rank down your gig .

Guest murad_sarker

Nope …You are wrong … It will not rank your gig…If you will just get visitors not order then the conversions rate of your gig will be decreased and this can rank down your gig .

OMG !

Really … OMG

Guest murad_sarker

if i increase conversion rate by chatting with my friends ?

Guest jhakz1234

if i increase conversion rate by chatting with my friends ?

:man_facepalming: conversion does not mean chatting with another … This is ratio of sales , views,clicks and impressions.

my other account is now disable

Then you have enough experience … And I do not see any reason of telling that.

Guest murad_sarker

:man_facepalming: conversion does not mean chatting with another … This is ratio of sales , views,clicks and impressions.

my other account is now disable

Then you have enough experience … And I do not see any reason of telling that.

bro bro i know fiverr well but i have just little experience.i don’t know the issue properly.i saw you created your account 2012 but work just few months.may you tell the reason please.don’t take it another way it’s just my curious mind want to know.

Thanks

Guest jhakz1234

bro bro i know fiverr well but i have just little experience.i don’t know the issue properly.i saw you created your account 2012 but work just few months.may you tell the reason please.don’t take it another way it’s just my curious mind want to know.

Thanks

I have joined in fiverr as buyer … And also bought few gigs… And I have created gigs for SEO about 5 years ago .I was not so expert then .Created gig just in curiosity … After that I have started learning Web design and development 5 years ago … And also worked on several platforms … Then I thought to start freelancing on fiverr and I have started as web designer and developer 3 months ago and not selling SEO.This is the story …

Guest murad_sarker

I have joined in fiverr as buyer … And also bought few gigs… And I have created gigs for SEO about 5 years ago .I was not so expert then .Created gig just in curiosity … After that I have started learning Web design and development 5 years ago … And also worked on several platforms … Then I thought to start freelancing on fiverr and I have started as web designer and developer 3 months ago and not selling SEO.This is the story …

nice to meet you brother.if you want we work together as a homie 😛

Guest jhakz1234

nice to meet you brother.if you want we work together as a homie 😛

I like to be in incognito mode.

My username khmuradbd search on google

😂 Thanks for the introduction .

Guest murad_sarker

I like to be in incognito mode.

My username khmuradbd search on google

😂 Thanks for the introduction .

ha ha ha…thanks

Archived