I received 360 buyer requests today that have nothing to do with my gigs! is that normal?

ineskri

I received 360 buyer requests today that have nothing to do with my gigs! is that normal?

Some of them date from April while i registred in May… Anyone had the same thing?

I can see you are new seller … And it is really wondering that you have got 360 buyer requests .

Some of them date from April while i registred in May

Fiverr is updating their website …For that we are facing several problems.Do not worry they will fix these problems soon …

Screenshot_95.png.ad6d5a994761beae7ba0d3d84dc4d831.png

I can see you are new seller … And it is really wondering that you have got 360 buyer requests .

Fiverr is updating their website …For that we are facing several problems.Do not worry they will fix these problems soon …

Screenshot_95

Okay, I hope it’s because of that…Also, i noticed that I often get many buyer requests that fall at the same time and at the rest of the time, I get nothing, isn’t that weird?

Hi,

This happened to me also, once in the past however, it only lasted a couple of days before it returned to showing relevant requests. My guess is it may have to do with updates to Fiverr algorithms. In any event, if it lasts longer than a day or two I would suggest creating a support ticket. It sucks to lose out on sales! Have a good day.

Studio6VO

Hi,

This happened to me also, once in the past however, it only lasted a couple of days before it returned to showing relevant requests. My guess is it may have to do with updates to Fiverr algorithms. In any event, if it lasts longer than a day or two I would suggest creating a support ticket. It sucks to lose out on sales! Have a good day.

Studio6VO

Hi, This happened to me also, once in the past however, it only lasted a couple of days before it returned to showing relevant requests. My guess is it may have to do with updates to Fiverr algorithms. In any event, if it lasts longer than a day or two I would suggest creating a support ticket. It sucks to lose out on sales! Have a good day. Studio6VO

Hey, thanks for answering. I hope it wont last…

Hi, This happened to me also, once in the past however, it only lasted a couple of days before it returned to showing relevant requests. My guess is it may have to do with updates to Fiverr algorithms. In any event, if it lasts longer than a day or two I would suggest creating a support ticket. It sucks to lose out on sales! Have a good day. Studio6VO

Hey, thanks for answering. I hope it wont last…

Same here. For me only one buyer request today.

Okay, I hope it’s because of that…Also, i noticed that I often get many buyer requests that fall at the same time and at the rest of the time, I get nothing, isn’t that weird?

Yes it is wired little bit . As they are updating their website and they are working on it… We need to be patient .

Screenshot_95

This sucks me. I’m so worried about my gigs … everything goes down.

I got some buyer requests to today, but it isnt as much as you got, it just about 5,.
well it’s a good thing for me because I’m a new seller 😂
And I think it’s nothing wrong with your account. I could be just the fiverr new algorithms.

Archived