Different account in same id

omarfaruk321

Question

For example, I am using a Broad Band internet connection in my pc. And I use to log in my Fiverr account through it. But will be that a big problem if I log off my current account and log in to another account in the same Computer and same IP? Will be that a problem?

10 answers to this question

For example, I am using a Broad Band internet connection in my pc. And I use to log in my Fiverr account through it. But will be that a big problem if I log off my current account and log in to another account in the same Computer and same IP? Will be that a problem?

But will be that a big problem if I log off my current account and log in to another account in the same Computer and same IP?

How many accounts do you have, and are you aware that having more than one account is strictly forbidden, and can lead to a permanent ban of all of your accounts?

But will be that a big problem if I log off my current account and log in to another account in the same Computer and same IP?

How many accounts do you have, and are you aware that having more than one account is strictly forbidden, and can lead to a permanent ban of all of your accounts?

No dear. I don’t have a couple of account. I am busy with me current one. I asked cause my sister asked me if she wants to login her account in my computer when I logged off my account. So, will be that a problem on account for being same PC and IP?

This is why I need to know that. But thank you all for your nice answers.

As everyone mentioned you are not allowed to have multiple accounts no matter on one PC or not

No dear. I don’t have a couple of account. I am busy with me current one. I asked cause my sister asked me if she wants to login her account in my computer when I logged off my account. So, will be that a problem on account for being same PC and IP?

This is why I need to know that.

This is why I need to know that. But thank you all for your nice answers.

No dear.

Fiverr is a global platform, with many different cultures. In many cultures, it’s inappropriate to address someone you don’t know as ‘dear’.

I asked cause my sister asked me if she wants to login her account in my computer when I logged off my account. So, will be that a problem on account for being same PC and IP?

Most likely, yes, especially if you’re selling similar services. It will look like you have two accounts, and both you and your sister could get permanently banned for that.

This is why I need to know that.

Ask CS through the helpdesk. They’ll let you know if it’s allowed and if so under what conditions.

Archived