I can't get any job

perfecttouchup

Hi I am a new seller on fiverr. I am a photo editor but I can’t get any job. Most buyers are just only seeing the seller reviews and place them orders but they didn’t confirm how much value the seller can provide for the job. I know review is most important part, but when a new seller join on fiverr they don’t have any review and they also can offer a better value for the buyer.

That’s true, and it’s hard for new sellers to start. But we all were starting and fighting to be where we are right now.

The thing is that photo editing is a very competitive niche and in instagram era everybody can edit their photos on the smartphone in minutes. Most likely people who still use this services are businesses with a bulk photos to edit. So you might need to tailor your service for that target audience.

Can you please tell me that how can I find that target audience on fiverr ?

If she tell you everything then what you will do ?.. Do some research … And you are new seller then why you need to promote your gigs now… Send buyer request daily and complete some orders with good reviews. Then if you want you can do marketing.Otherwise it will be useless .You will bring visitors and suggested sellers will get the orders (May be you will not understand this) …

I will suggest you to improve your profile/gigs and send buyer requests daily.

Can you please tell me that how can I find that target audience on fiverr ?

Are you serious? I already told you one version of who is your target audience and what you need to do. All is left for you is only to determine what attract that target audience that I mentioned in my previous post.

that common questions from everyone in the community ,
solution is that its more enough tough to getting your first client , if you are find your first client then you can create a strong relations with client , with your best services. if client is satisfied with you then he can give you best ratings and referring others .

Conclusion ;

its hard to find your first client , but service and ratings is the most important factor to ranking your gigs . i hope you can find your answer 😊

Regards ;
RAMPUS DEVELOPER

That’s true, and it’s hard for new sellers to start. But we all were starting and fighting to be where we are right now.

The thing is that photo editing is a very competitive niche and in instagram era everybody can edit their photos on the smartphone in minutes. Most likely people who still use this services are businesses with a bulk photos to edit. So you might need to tailor your service for that target audience.

It’s true. photo editing is very competitive niche. It’s takes three months to get my first order. Still I am getting very less orders.

Archived