How i can get more order in my gig

Hello Mosfaqurweb,
I hope you will be doing great.
I have checked your profile. You have created 7 Gigs. All your gigs are fine and well designed.

Here are some tips:

1. you have not used perfect Tags for your gigs. Tags are very important for ranking. Do some research on what topics search by buyers. And use that tags in your gigs. And most importantly, some spelling of your tags are also wrong.

2. I have seen you are a new seller on Fiverr and it takes time to rank and become visible in the Fiverr search result. Try to keep your self online on Fiverr. After some days your gigs will become visible in Fiverr search result. Then you will have more chances of getting an order.

3. Create a portfolio.

4. Don’t forget to use Buyer Request (Read about it here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests)

5. Also try to share your Gigs on Social Media for getting impressions, clicks, and views.

6. To create more trust with your buyers, try pass all the skills tests. (read here; Take a Test, Earn Trust!)

7. Also create a engaging videos for your gigs.

It takes time for newbies to get their first order, but you follow all the above steps, I hope soon you will start getting orders.

Thanks for posting your query, If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
DotaDesign

Archived