No Clicks And Visit

It’s odd for me to not have one order in a day or any views on gigs, even though I did have impressions. Not sure why this happened. I don’t pay attention to those stats but maybe I should.

Maybe my gigs were hidden or buried for that day.

I had several orders that were not yet complete, in the three day waiting period.

It’s odd for me to not have one order in a day or any views on gigs, even though I did have impressions. Not sure why this happened. I don’t pay attention to those stats but maybe I should.

Maybe my gigs were hidden or buried for that day.

I had several orders that were not yet complete, in the three day waiting period.

Your gig is showing in search result .I think the poor layout of gig page is affecting on your sell … And Got surprised! When I saw this .

Screenshot_93.png.95a3179ebc1622e616e783a466d21905.png

The number of impressions is probably inflated to more than is actually being shown in search if they are showing our gigs on other people’s gigs. Those are impressions too and I’m not sure how good those are to get sales or views.

if they are showing our gigs on other people’s gigs. Those are impressions too and I’m not sure how good those are to get sales or views.

I’ve actually had a few past clients tell me that is how they found me. They saw my gig promoted on someone else’s gig page, liked my service better, and chose to hire me instead. It does happen.

No Clicks And Visit On my few gigs, But IMPRESSIONS are there, Why this? And how to fix it

If you are gaining impressions on your gigs, but no clicks or visits, then that means that your gig shows up in search results, but no one is interested in learning more about your service. If you want to improve this, have a better gig title, and a more eye-catching gig image.

It does look like a website glitch for some people.

I also have zero views (though impressions are very high) and received a lot of messages and orders on those days with 0 views. So that must be just a bug.

Doesn’t bother me though. I even checked it only because I saw some posts here.

I don’t care what statistics are showing as long as I’m receiving orders.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived