No Clicks And Visit

yesterday buyer requests are no available long time…but I set 10 offer

Buyer request problem has been solved.If sellers face any problem then they try to fix that ASAP. Because we are the base of fiverr. Do not worry they will also fix this problem soon…

No Clicks And Visit On my few gigs, But IMPRESSIONS are there, Why this? And how to fix it

No Clicks And Visit On my few gigs, But IMPRESSIONS are there, Why this? And how to fix it

If you are gaining impressions on your gigs, but no clicks or visits, then that means that your gig shows up in search results, but no one is interested in learning more about your service. If you want to improve this, have a better gig title, and a more eye-catching gig image.

If you are gaining impressions on your gigs, but no clicks or visits, then that means that your gig shows up in search results, but no one is interested in learning more about your service. If you want to improve this, have a better gig title, and a more eye-catching gig image.

I think this is fiverr bug . Because I have got few message from new buyers and two orders also from past 4 days .But It is showing Zero views and clicks .You can check your gig performance … If you check your gig performance of past 4 days then you can understand … I think the views and clicks will show ZERO as ours .

Screenshot_91.png.f3eb828164cd854ccac3acf841ed27f7.png

I think this is fiverr bug . Because I have got few message from new buyers and two orders also from past 4 days .But It is showing Zero views and clicks .You can check your gig performance … If you check your gig performance of past 4 days then you can understand … I think the views and clicks will show ZERO as ours .

Guys follow @jonbaas s advice.

I think this is fiverr bug .

You can check your gig performance … If you check your gig performance of past 4 days then you can understand … I think the views and clicks will show ZERO as ours .

Nope. My gig stats look just fine, and appears to be operating as it should. It clearly shows all of my impressions, clicks, and views – none of which are zero.

I think this is fiverr bug .

You can check your gig performance … If you check your gig performance of past 4 days then you can understand … I think the views and clicks will show ZERO as ours .

Nope. My gig stats look just fine, and appears to be operating as it should. It clearly shows all of my impressions, clicks, and views – none of which are zero.

Can you check last 4 days ?..Then you can see the problem .

The Gigs page only tracks the stats for the last 7 days, 30 days, 3 months and 6 months for each gig. There is no 4-day drop-down option.

The fact that your graphic shows the option: “last translation mission: en.manage_gigs.index.date_range_4” suggests that you may be trying to generate stats for a time option Fiverr does not provide. This may explain why things aren’t showing up as you want them to.

Yes I have that too on some of my gigs. It is a bug probably you are correct. I have it on the 6th and again yesterday the 8th on two gigs and on the 5th 6th 7th and 8th and today the 9th on two other gigs.

I’ve never had that before.

I looked at my gig stats on my laptop and not the app and it’s there.

The Gigs page only tracks the stats for the last 7 days, 30 days, 3 months and 6 months for each gig. There is no 4-day drop-down option.

The fact that your graphic shows the option: “last translation mission: en.manage_gigs.index.date_range_4” suggests that you may be trying to generate stats for a time option Fiverr does not provide. This may explain why things aren’t showing up as you want them to.

Yes there are 4 option for filtering .But you can manually check the gig performance of any days … Just click on last 7 days .Then you will see “stats=7” in the url … Just change the number .And press enter … You will get reports of any days you want …

Screenshot_92.thumb.png.f94b26484f93a1040aee7ebb502655c9.png

It happened mostly on the 6th and the 8th and I got no orders at all those days which is very unusual for me. No one saw my gigs or ordered on the days when it was like that.

Usually I will at least get one or two previous clients who order but nothing on those days as if my gigs were gone.

I’ve never had this happen before to my knowledge.

Yes there are 4 option for filtering .But you can manually check the gig performance of any days … Just click on last 7 days .Then you will see “stats=7” in the url … Just change the number .And press enter … You will get reports of any days you want …

But you can manually check the gig performance of any days … Just click on last 7 days .Then you will see “stats=7” in the url … Just change the number .And press enter … You will get reports of any days you want …

Like I said, Fiverr does not provide 4-days as a valid option. You are trying to manipulate the code to change the display. Doing so is not one of Fiverr’s options, and is likely the reason why you aren’t getting results. If you use the drop-down as intended, you’ll have 7 day, 30 day, 3 month and 6 month options to choose from. Those are the time frames that Fiverr displays – and they appear to be displaying accurately.

Trying to manipulate Fiverr to display things it isn’t set up to display could very likely be the reason why you are getting error results.

But you can manually check the gig performance of any days … Just click on last 7 days .Then you will see “stats=7” in the url … Just change the number .And press enter … You will get reports of any days you want …

Like I said, Fiverr does not provide 4-days as a valid option. You are trying to manipulate the code to change the display. Doing so is not one of Fiverr’s options, and is likely the reason why you aren’t getting results. If you use the drop-down as intended, you’ll have 7 day, 30 day, 3 month and 6 month options to choose from. Those are the time frames that Fiverr displays – and they appear to be displaying accurately.

Trying to manipulate Fiverr to display things it isn’t set up to display could very likely be the reason why you are getting error results.

Sometime I use this method to check custom date’s report. And they are not showing error… You can check 8 days it will show the views and clicks .And if you are not facing that problem that it is really good… Then some of us are facing that…

Sometime I use this method to check custom date’s report. And they are not showing error… You can check 8 days it will show the views and clicks .And if you are not facing that problem that it is really good… Then some of us are facing that…

Very well, then it may be an error in your display. Mine is working just fine.

It happened mostly on the 6th and the 8th and I got no orders at all those days which is very unusual for me. No one saw my gigs or ordered on the days when it was like that.

Usually I will at least get one or two previous clients who order but nothing on those days as if my gigs were gone.

I’ve never had this happen before to my knowledge.

I think fiverr is updating their website … Because you can see they have changed the gig image size on search result page and also they have changed the gig page layout … Now it is very poor layout than before .And these two problem can reduce the orders . I think so …

I think fiverr is updating their website … Because you can see they have changed the gig image size on search result page and also they have changed the gig page layout … Now it is very poor layout than before .And these two problem can reduce the orders . I think so …

If Fiverr is updating their site, as you theorize, then just wait it out. When the changes are done, your stats are likely to resume tracking as normal. Sales rise and fall. You aren’t going to have great stats all the time. Sometimes you’ll have a lot, other times you might not. That’s normal in any digital business.

If Fiverr is updating their site, as you theorize, then just wait it out. When the changes are done, your stats are likely to resume tracking as normal. Sales rise and fall. You aren’t going to have great stats all the time. Sometimes you’ll have a lot, other times you might not. That’s normal in any digital business.

Yeah I know that … And all are waiting for the update …And I am not complaining anything …Because I am getting order… Just checked the gig performance today when I saw these threads " No Clicks and views".

Archived