How to report abusive top buyers?

I am here to ask suggestion about how to report abusive top buyers. I recently interacted with one, he was very rude in his offer. I somehow managed to talk to him and he asked me to write a sample of 400 words for free. I did that too. After that, he asked me how many words i can write in 24 hours? I replied as i am not sure but i will try to write as many as you want, give me an estimated count.
Was i wrong? I was being very polite and he responded as, “Either you cant read/ Got terrible communication skill. Becuase you are replying question of your potential client with another question. Thats poor” and I asked him to give me some respect.
This is what he said next, “And if u were serious u would ahve been serious in answering seeing the top buyer badge beside my id”
Then i reported him and blocked him because it was useless to say anything in return.

The same buyer gave some reviews to a person and when i asked him, he told me that because of this buyer, his buyer requests are banned. He asked for 10000 extra words after ordering from that seller and when he hesitated, this buyer gave him poor comments and reported him too.
And i can still see that buyer asking to hire people and posting buyer requests on daily basis and no one took action against him.
Where we should go for such buyers?

The option I see is to send the conversation to Fiverr reporting the problem. They will know what to do. In my case, the top buyers that asked for my services were very polite. Maybe you just were unlucky.

No i am not the unlucky one. I have many top buyers who are my permanent clients and they are very happy from my writing services.

I encountered with one rude buyer and i thought to share it here so that it might be helpful for new sellers who try to take any kind of orders and get manipulated by such buyers.

I am here to ask suggestion about how to report abusive top buyers. I recently interacted with one, he was very rude in his offer. I somehow managed to talk to him and he asked me to write a sample of 400 words for free. I did that too. After that, he asked me how many words i can write in 24 hours? I replied as i am not sure but i will try to write as many as you want, give me an estimated count.

Was i wrong? I was being very polite and he responded as, “Either you cant read/ Got terrible communication skill. Becuase you are replying question of your potential client with another question. Thats poor” and I asked him to give me some respect.

This is what he said next, “And if u were serious u would ahve been serious in answering seeing the top buyer badge beside my id”

Then i reported him and blocked him because it was useless to say anything in return.

The same buyer gave some reviews to a person and when i asked him, he told me that because of this buyer, his buyer requests are banned. He asked for 10000 extra words after ordering from that seller and when he hesitated, this buyer gave him poor comments and reported him too.

And i can still see that buyer asking to hire people and posting buyer requests on daily basis and no one took action against him.

“Either you cant read/ Got terrible communication skill. Becuase you are replying question of your potential client with another question. Thats poor”

Sounds like a case for Egomaniacs Anonymous. You were right not to work with this person and you were right to report them. let this be a lesson, though, that you really shouldn’t offer to write samples free of charge.

Sadly, it is not really possible to formally punish people like this in any way. You can send a message to CS detailing your concerns. However, until a buyer communicates in a vulgar, threatening, discriminatory, or more overtly abusive way, they will probably not take direct action.

Of course, you could report this person to CS and say that you believe that they may be communicating in the way they are in order to trick sellers into creating free content. If CS looks into the matter and sees that they have a habit of behaving the same way, they may do something.

You shouldn’t talk to other sellers about particular buyers. And you shouldn’t report what other sellers tell you about a buyer to customer support. Only report your own conversations to them.

It is not professional. You did the right thing to block him. I would have blocked him at the very first rude thing he said and of course never given him a free sample.

Let them know your “opening a ticket” .
That usually does the trick.
A top buyer only fears that. Having the spot light on them. I find the rude demanding top buyers I have dealt with have not ordered in a while. All of a sudden there active again with other sellers . Check their feedback if it’s full of “Thank you’s” Their interaction with other sellers was probably nothing to write home about.
Working for free is against TOS I believe.

he was very rude in his offer. I somehow managed to talk to him and he asked me to write a sample of 400 words for free. I did that too. After that, he asked me how many words i can write in 24 hours?

When he was very rude in his offer why keep talking to him? Stop answering and block him!

It’s clear from this he is a jerk you do not need to deal with. Immediately stop talking to rude people and block them.

You shouldn’t talk to other sellers about particular buyers. And you shouldn’t report what other sellers tell you about a buyer to customer support. Only report your own conversations to them.

It is not professional. You did the right thing to block him. I would have blocked him at the very first rude thing he said and of course never given him a free sample.

Thanks @misscrystal for telling me. I didn’t knew it before. I reported him because of my own experience.

Archived