Staying Safe on Fiverr

natalieab

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @around86: Cheers - I’ve seen something odd today in another post about getting free SMS messages about your fiverr gigs.
I don’t believe this is a good idea - if Fiverr didn’t build it, I wouldn’t connect with it. Why would anyone post their login info to some other website? That screams phishy.

Guest katien

https// [social media “likes” self-promotion removed]

Sheriff’s Note: Links belong in My Fiverr Gigs only. It is especially unwise to put spam in threads started by Fiverr administrators encouraging safety.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Respected users am Fresh new User on fiverr. Am doctor actually but works with some clients on Web Development business as well from long time. So i can i can gain something ? as one of my husband’s friend refereed me here. so lets see as i said am new i need some tips please… can anybody help me here .

How i can get more sales on my gig ?
How i can get Level badges ?

I will be very thanks full…if someone one help me here.

Reply to @alexandra1987: Your account is not safe. You are breaking a number of rules and no one can guarantee account safety even if you are following the rules. The gigs you have are not in Fiverr’s editorial focus and probably won’t show up in search. You are not supposed to have identical or near-identical gig images. Two of your gigs appear to be selling the same thing, which is also against the Terms of Service. The third gig appears to be selling the same thing with only a minor change and that is unlikely to pass by the Fiverr editors either.

I believe one of the best tips too is always ensure the attachments are a file type you trust before downloading - Sometimes you will get an exe file and believe me - One single click of that and open - Your computer dies immediately. Be careful Guys, Use valid anti-virus softwares, and dont be too quick to trust new buyers (as in same month new members).

Regards,
Speedy876

Archived