Staying Safe on Fiverr

natalieab

Very rare but I have experiences few times that some of my customer gave their email to send their image via WeTransfer. I don’t know how they did it maybe from mobile device so website does not track what he typing. Now my question is that, if clients gave their email is that effect my Fiverr security or violation? Is there any risk to have negative aspect to my side? Thanks!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great advice. someone once asked me for my paypal account so as to pay me off fiver, i simply refer him to pay directly to fiverr for security reasons. thanks once again for the advice, now i know i could report such people to fiverr.

It’s pretty obvious, these days hundreds and thousands of fraudulent emails are being sent to million of email id’s every day. And again when it comes to the famous, biggest services like fiverr, there are even more threats can be created by scammers.

^And this update will help Fiverr community to self aware of potential threats.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am new in fiverr.com. So, please help me. I have a question.
Q: I complete my buyer project and delivered it timely, after delivered work my buyer is not responding then how can I revived my payment from site.
because in this case my buyer is not “marked order completed” and he say me that he give me payment but I can not revived any payment from buyer/site in my fiverr account. Please help me and give me suggestion. Thanks.

Reply to @navdisenyo:

1. When buyer ordered a gig, fiverr get money from buyers account. Then buyer marked as your order completed fiverr transfer money to your account.
    Dont worry buyer already gave payments to fiverr.

2. If your buyer didn’t mark your order as completed fiverr system automatically marked your order as completed after the due date…> go to manage sales>delivered>resolution center… in there you can see when will be your order marked as completed automatically…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived