As a buyer, are Notifications regarding an order supposed to disappear after completion?

thane37

I recently had an order sent to my completed by the seller. I marked it as complete and the entire order completely disappeared from my Notifications. I thought this was a glitch and contacted support. The rep told me this is supposed to happen once an order is complete, yet this (the Notifications dropping upon completion) never happened to me before. We’re my Notifications supposed to disappear after completion? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the clarification. Well, I let customer service know and they still did nothing about it. This is really pissing me off. I paid a lot of money for this gig and heaven forbid I should lose access to the copy I did download. This shit has never happened to me before.

Thanks for the clarification. Well, I let customer service know and they still did nothing about it. This is really pissing me off. I paid a lot of money for this gig and heaven forbid I should lose access to the copy I did download. This shit has never happened to me before.

If you go to this link https://www.fiverr.com/users/thane37/orders/type/completed you can see all of your orders and access the delivered items. It is also accessible from your buyer dashboard.

Archived